Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
error this mission
Thanks for the report.
I fixed the potential issue (along with some minor tweaking of a few lines that weren't fitting the textbox).
Check if the issue is fixed on your end.

ES WWX Edition 1.5.0.2 Hotfix

On a side note, the game engine is prone to randomly crashing if you click too fast in some places. I actually crashed in an entirely different place during this event and couldn't reproduce it after reloading.
Just a bit of general advice for everyone, if you encounter a weird crash, try to save before that place and click through it at minimum speed.
Of course, I'm always ready to fix any persistent errors.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Thanks for the report.
I fixed the potential issue (along with some minor tweaking of a few lines that weren't fitting the textbox).

On a side note, the game engine is prone to randomly crashing if you click too fast in some places. I actually crashed in an entirely different place during this event and couldn't reproduce it after reloading.
Just a bit of general advice for everyone, if you encounter a weird crash, try to save before that place and click through it at minimum speed.

+1 on speed clicking have seen this as well.

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
Hello, I seem to have encountered a problem with a event in the game. It happens when I try to do Aristotle's last event in Alexandria.
unknown.png
I don't really know what to do with this because I tried 5 times and 5 times it has failed

JoeyMcFly

Aug 4, 2020
I'm getting this error as soon as I start the game, as the first character shows up.
If I click 'yes', it continues but there's no voices or anything.
And suggestions?
Oh also, I did apply the patches.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
I suggest re-download 1.0 version and see if it's working. Then apply 1.1 and Majikoi patches step by step, with backups.

xNezzen

Jan 1, 2022
Thanks for the report.

Hello sorry if this is a dumb question. Will I need both your 1.5.0.2 and 1.5.0.1 zips or is .1 included already in the .2 hotfix? And thank you for all you've done; it is very much appreciated!

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Hello sorry if this is a dumb question. Will I need both your 1.5.0.2 and 1.5.0.1 zips or is .1 included already in the .2 hotfix? And thank you for all you've done; it is very much appreciated!
You need both.

Since there are no additional bug reports, I'll update the Sukebei torrent to 1.5.0.2 in near future.

Reactions: xNezzen

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
ES WWX Edition is updated to version 1.5.0.3

Standalone Patch for updating from 1.5-1.5.0.2 to 1.5.0.3

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

PervyJetro

Apr 24, 2019
ES WWX Edition is updated to version 1.5.0.3

Standalone Patch for updating from 1.5-1.5.0.2 to 1.5.0.3
is this a battle type game like the other ES world conquest?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
is this a battle type game like the other ES world conquest?
In short, it's a port of visual novel parts of the mobile gacha game Eiyuu Senki WWX to PC. The original WWX game did have basically the same battle system as other ES games (adapted to gacha playstyle), but my port doesn't feature any battle elements.

Reactions: PervyJetro

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
So we can safely say that Eiyuu Senki is finally COMPLETE!!! Amazing job, Winkel! I haven't played your modded version yet but I definitely will one day in the future.

thanboxay

Sep 5, 2018
Even without the H part, the game is still totally enjoyable for 40 hours till the end. The art is beautiful and it has many fun features.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hm some names aren't translated however there is a part of the text in Event 16 where Da Vinci and Colombus (In Maid Uniform) that isn't translated as well. Is that because the text is missing or simply you didn't see it and is a mistake?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
English translation had some untranslated names. I did translate some of them initially, but not all.

Event 16 missed translation to some scripts. I translated one script for 1.5.0.3 but forgot there was an additional untranslated text later in the event.
I might translate it for the 1.5.0.4 patch later.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
English translation had some untranslated names. I did translate some of them initially, but not all.

Event 16 missed translation to some scripts. I translated one script for 1.5.0.3 but forgot there was an additional untranslated text later in the event.
I might translate it for the 1.5.0.4 patch later.
Keep up the good work my man! I'm having so much fun reading whatever I missed!

thisbadday

Apr 29, 2018
I can't defeat Atlas, how many troops do I need to keep up with her attack?

also is there an items I can equip to help me fight her?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I can't defeat Atlas, how many troops do I need to keep up with her attack?

also is there an items I can equip to help me fight her?
Achilles + Futsu-no-mitama (1000 ATK) + Dagda Mace (Atk +1, Brawl/Bash units inflict Delay +5 (per hit)) and you literally have the strongest character in the game BAR NONE. She is literally a boss destroyer if paired with any Brave Generating Character.
Atlas will not even have a TURN if you use this strat!
If you don't have the damage item, it's fine! The mace, however, is mandatory!

Reactions: thisbadday
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes