spexcler

Nov 12, 2018
Someone probably already asked this question but i will do it anyways : what are the differences/similarities between this one and World Conquest ?
I heard one of them contains the other in term of events/story/gallery/etc (not sure about this info).. if it's the case, which one "contains" the other ?

luk3080

Jun 2, 2022
Someone probably already asked this question but i will do it anyways : what are the differences/similarities between this one and World Conquest ?
I heard one of them contains the other in term of events/story/gallery/etc (not sure about this info).. if it's the case, which one "contains" the other ?
I know Gold is the second one so it should be the one with more content, but I also wanted to ask what extent?

I've seen conflicting information from different people, one forum said that Gold has significantly more scenes compared to the original (and scenes for many characters that didn't have sex scenes in the original) but then I saw an earlier post on this thread that said Gold uses the exact same assets as the original?

Tried finding the game CGs online and there seem to be very few scenes from the Gold gallery that I don't recognize from the original so it seems they're more or less the same in terms of CGs? Can anyone confirm or deny?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Original Eiyuu Senki and Gold have different storylines. The theme of uniting the world against adversaries is unchanging, but there's a significant difference in the central conflict and characters' roles in the story.
Sex-wise, they have an entirely different set of H-scenes.
Original has fewer H-scenes than Gold and focuses more on several characters (Himiko, Nobunaga, Benkei, Arthur), each having multiple scenes.
Gold spreads H-scenes more evenly among the larger cast of characters.

Reactions: Tiasung

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Original Eiyuu Senki and Gold have different storylines. The theme of uniting the world against adversaries is unchanging, but there's a significant difference in the central conflict and characters' roles in the story.
Sex-wise, they have an entirely different set of H-scenes.
Original has fewer H-scenes than Gold and focuses more on several characters (Himiko, Nobunaga, Benkei, Arthur), each having multiple scenes.
Gold spreads H-scenes more evenly among the larger cast of characters.
Adding to that, WWX combines both timelines of Original and Gold and creates an entirely different timeline with consideration of both the two games and MANY MORE!
Only sad thing is that we can't play WWX anymore due to it being shut down... Sadly, it is impossible to import the playable missions due to difference in combat engines according to Winkel.

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Yeah, WWX is an entirely different timeline. They established a whole ES multiverse plot through post-campaign events (though there weren't any direct references to original or Gold).
If you count the collab event, it is also connected to Escalation and Rance universes.

Bringing in combat-related stuff isn't "impossible", technically. It was always a question of a significant amount of manual work, which our team wasn't ready to do. And it became practically impossible when I lost contact with our programmer.

Technical note: all scripts, related to battles/characters were handled on the WWX server's side. So implementing any battle formations, characters' skills would require manual re-creating of those with Gold scripting language, based on their external description. I didn't research it much, so I'm not sure if every skill can be replicated with existing Gold mechanics.

Potential work can also be divided into two different parts:
- re-creating WWX characters to use in the GOLD campaign: Implementing all exclusive WWX characters would be an enormous task, but re-creating a handful of WWX units is doable.
On that note, there's a Chinese mod in development that brings some WWX characters to the Gold engine (there're links in the WWX thread on VNDB).
- replicating WWX battles: After playing an extensive amount of WWX, I think only a handful of event/boss battles would really deserve implementation. Even that would require some re-balancing due to differences in in-game progression systems.
The rest of the battles (campaign, non-boss events, character events) would be too easy and require really heavy re-balancing.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Yeah, WWX is an entirely different timeline. They established a whole ES multiverse plot through post-campaign events (though there weren't any direct references to original or Gold).
If you count the collab event, it is also connected to Escalation and Rance universes.

Bringing in combat-related stuff isn't "impossible", technically. It was always a question of a significant amount of manual work, which our team wasn't ready to do. And it became practically impossible when I lost contact with our programmer.

Technical note: all scripts, related to battles/characters were handled on the WWX server's side. So implementing any battle formations, characters' skills would require manual re-creating of those with Gold scripting language, based on their external description. I didn't research it much, so I'm not sure if every skill can be replicated with existing Gold mechanics.

Potential work can also be divided into two different parts:
- re-creating WWX characters to use in the GOLD campaign: Implementing all exclusive WWX characters would be an enormous task, but re-creating a handful of WWX units is doable.
On that note, there's a Chinese mod in development that brings some WWX characters to the Gold engine (there're links in the WWX thread on VNDB).
- replicating WWX battles: After playing an extensive amount of WWX, I think only a handful of event/boss battles would really deserve implementation. Even that would require some re-balancing due to differences in in-game progression systems.
The rest of the battles (campaign, non-boss events, character events) would be too easy and require really heavy re-balancing.
This is PHENOMENAL!
Please keep us updated about this one and thanks an advance!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Well the chinese are porting a few characters to it. Not all but I imagine the documentation of how they did could spark something.

kamidamsama

Jun 20, 2020
for those who got the steam version and need dlc (1.02) it has 18+ its also known as the director's cut dlc

Reactions: lowmanji

Sandstorm 99

Aug 24, 2021
Here the cheat i use cheat engine to make sorry i can't do any fancy stuff and no i dont do unlimited hp or something like that because it boring

Money
Action
Brave Meter ( Set 10 and Freeze )

For brave meter enter the battle once before set to 10 and freeze and after that you get 10 meter every battle until you close the game
Sorry but where exactly should I put the file after extracting it ?

Kiyokun90

Jun 2, 2017
Majikoi (Hazakura Seiso) patch.
Instructions:

1. (optional - if you haven't made backup of original files and used any of my previous patches) unpack gold_v1.00_original.zip to the game folder

2. install official v1.01 patch from

3. (optional) backup or rename files
AUGEvent/Script.dat
AUGSysGame/Script.dat

4. unpack gold_v1.01_seiso.zip to the game folder

Also restores Arthur voiceover in some of her events.
EDIT 02.03: Fixed charging animation bug.
Do i have to do step 2? I don't want to buy the game so is there a way to just download the patch like going from step 1 to step 3?

xjohnjoe2001

May 3, 2022
Help, it says on the wiki that Tristan has 2 luck. But my Tristan has 0 luck. is there something wrong with my game or is the wiki wrong?
? 1658553043555.png

nhwbhasnbci

Nov 24, 2021
Help, it says on the wiki that Tristan has 2 luck. But my Tristan has 0 luck. is there something wrong with my game or is the wiki wrong?
? View attachment 1940787
It might be an item OR, story wise she really is just super unlucky which I would believe would be the case. I could be wrong tho and even then it's just 2 luck or 10% crit rate so it isn't the biggest loss.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes