Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Can someone make a cheat for v1.5.0.3? cheat engine or trainer or mod or somethin'?
Exe is not changed, so anything working for Jast 1.01 version should work for 1.5.0.3. Or you can change the gold value in Cheat Engine by yourself (it took about 30 seconds in my test).
Anyway WWX content doesn't require any resources. And the main game is easy even on Very Hard Mode, so I kinda don't see a point in cheating, unlike some other games.

Reactions: jericho82

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
Exe is not changed, so anything working for Jast 1.01 version should work for 1.5.0.3. Or you can change the gold value in Cheat Engine by yourself (it took about 30 seconds in my test).
Anyway WWX content doesn't require any resources. And the main game is easy even on Very Hard Mode, so I kinda don't see a point in cheating, unlike some other games.
Thank you kindly boss

eee7112542

Dec 4, 2018
Pretty late to mention. But has anyone who experienced Chihaya's final skill not unlocking (Summon heroes) finally got the skill? If so, how did you fix it?

Imp Sana

Oct 18, 2018
This is my save files for newgame+ in case someone need it , just finish the game in hard mode ,carry alots of good item and treasure with full affection ( God damn &ss took me like 100 turns for that )
The savefile using steam 1.03c but it will work on any other version ( maybe )

Download & Extra in location C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\TENCO
1676367722653.png

*For newbie i recommended choose Faust + full affection , she got the skill that just <rekt> the whole game .

Last edited:
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
This is my save files for newgame+ in case someone need it , just finish the game in hard mode .
*Steam version 1.03c and yeah , i dont know it will work in another version or not .
*The savefile include alots of good item and treasure , full affection ( it almost took me like f#k!ng 100 turns, a pain in the ass indeed )
Google drive
Download & Extra in location C:\Users\[username]\Saved Games\TENCO
View attachment 2390197

*For newbie i recommended choose Faust + full affection , she got the skill that just <rekt> the whole game .
Is this support NEW GAME PLUS?

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
yes , its unlock hell mode and other stuff , still got the old saves before the end game boss .
I mean it really NEW GAME PLUS with fresh start from CH 1 with all item or load game into final dungeon/before last boss only? do you know what i mean do you? sorry my english lil suck

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
How to get char like ZARATHUSTRA, Catherine the Great, Pythagoras, Ashurbanipal, Appleseed, etc, in WWX Edition they only appear only on event CG, does it not playable???

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
WWX Edition doesn't add any new playable characters.
is there anyway to play game that has new characters but in english? i search but found nothing except this gold and dont find any mobile WW version too, and that wwx game and in this site game does it same? without new char?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
is there anyway to play game that has new characters but in english? i search but found nothing except this gold and dont find any mobile WW version too, and that wwx game and in this site game does it same? without new char?
WWX Edition is based on gacha mobile game which is dead now.
There is a chinese mod for Gold, which implements some of WWX characters (you can see a small discussion about it a few posts earlier in this thread). But it's only in Chinese.
Tenco also kinda developing an offline WWX remake, but it's unknown at what stage it is and when it will be released. And it will be in Japanese, of course
So, no, currently there's no way to play with WWX characters in English in any form or way.

jericho82

Nov 28, 2018
WWX Edition is based on gacha mobile game which is dead now.
There is a chinese mod for Gold, which implements some of WWX characters (you can see a small discussion about it a few posts earlier in this thread). But it's only in Chinese.
Tenco also kinda developing an offline WWX remake, but it's unknown at what stage it is and when it will be released. And it will be in Japanese, of course
So, no, currently there's no way to play with WWX characters in English in any form or way.
Darn.... but thanks anyway boss for telling me this, please keep me hear if the new characters/game is release on english, it's very sad and make me down to play with new char's CG but none of em can be playable, so i will wait lil longer

Bloemkool

Aug 13, 2017
What's the correct installation order for this, I'm seeing a bunch of patches, are some obsolete?

I can't find the official 1.01 patch in the link given, can some1 help ??? thx .

Omega Deose

Dec 24, 2018
Anyone have encoutered Sahasrara ? 360000HP ? WTF ?!?!?
I'll fight it later but I have no clue how to win there...
use arthur and try to get as much poitns as possible to use athru ultimate excalibur as much as possible, get the MC abilities Hero summon to summon as much heroes as you can to get even more heroes to ifight at your side

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes