Ogogin

Jun 22, 2020
Does anyone know whats up with the missions called zipang challenge, does not go away in the quest log once you do it.
All the "National" Challenges are repeatable missions for watch all the dress-break animations without limits.

Reactions: Grora

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
i have played eiyuu senki quite a while ago.....so i want to know, is it a sequel or the same game with a little bit addition in content?

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
i have played eiyuu senki quite a while ago.....so i want to know, is it a sequel or the same game with a little bit addition in content?
This is going to take a while. Eiyuu Senki so far has three games to its name, World Conquest, Gold and the WWX game. World conquest is the first of the games and ironically has the most plot compared to the other two (respective to those games at least) but, seeing as its the first game, there are fewer girls to use and most of the individual events in the game center around Himiko, the heroes from Zipang and Arthur, and somewhat important, the mechanics and features were still kind of lacking compared to Gold. Gold (this game) introduces new features, such as the item synthesizing/shop and after battle achievement rewards and New Game Plus achievement system, increased the roster of girls for your use and has managed to even out individual character events to all of the girls respectively. Of course there are two major downsides of Gold as well. First, the plot of Gold is significantly reduced to something more generic in plotlines compared to the original and the said individual events of the girls tend to fall into roughly the same type of plot as well, more or less. Due to this, GOLD, for most people, tend to see it more as a fandisc that mainly caters to having more girls to romance and do the thing with than the original at the expense of the plot.

The third game, WWX, is a gacha game that is previously Japan-only, with announcements of an English release just appeared recently, so I can't really say much about the plot, but from what I've heard around SadPanda and some comments here, it's basically what you'd expect from a gacha game. Sure there are more girls than both Gold and the Original Combined (just and expression), but it's a gacha game. You do the math there.

Gravitas

Nov 16, 2017
This is going to take a while. Eiyuu Senki so far has three games to its name, World Conquest, Gold and the WWX game. World conquest is the first of the games and ironically has the most plot compared to the other two (respective to those games at least) but, seeing as its the first game, there are fewer girls to use and most of the individual events in the game center around Himiko, the heroes from Zipang and Arthur, and somewhat important, the mechanics and features were still kind of lacking compared to Gold. Gold (this game) introduces new features, such as the item synthesizing/shop and after battle achievement rewards and New Game Plus achievement system, increased the roster of girls for your use and has managed to even out individual character events to all of the girls respectively. Of course there are two major downsides of Gold as well. First, the plot of Gold is significantly reduced to something more generic in plotlines compared to the original and the said individual events of the girls tend to fall into roughly the same type of plot as well, more or less. Due to this, GOLD, for most people, tend to see it more as a fandisc that mainly caters to having more girls to romance and do the thing with than the original at the expense of the plot.

The third game, WWX, is a gacha game that is previously Japan-only, with announcements of an English release just appeared recently, so I can't really say much about the plot, but from what I've heard around SadPanda and some comments here, it's basically what you'd expect from a gacha game. Sure there are more girls than both Gold and the Original Combined (just and expression), but it's a gacha game. You do the math there.
thanks a lot for all the info....though judging from the info i might not like this as much as i did the previous one, but i will definitely give it a try...

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
thanks a lot for all the info....though judging from the info i might not like this as much as i did the previous one, but i will definitely give it a try...
If you're someone who is in it for the plotline and story, the first game has that covered. If you're after more events for the girls and more hentai and the improved combat and overall features, Gold is your best bet.

Reactions: Gravitas

erichuynh100199

Oct 29, 2019
anyone know how to fix this error? i just finish defeat napoleon and start aristotle event and game crash here, other event work normally. Thanks
Screenshot (116).png

Inept Monkey

Oct 27, 2017
I've wondered what Littlewitch Tenco has been up to these years but I surely did not expect a gacha game...

I get it though there's a lot of money in gacha right now but the field is super saturated and all that.

I've played like 30 minutes of it so far an have enjoyed it, most of the work seems to be presentation (large cast, more animated spritework, updated background artwork.) Also the music is pretty sick

However, story wise it seems to mimic GOLD so.. idk if anything new is going to happen in the WWX plot

Last edited:

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
BY THE WAY,
Eiyuu Senki WWX is out yesterday on Johren...
Can't play it sadly due to extremely bad internet! Such is life... Can't play em all I guess!

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
BY THE WAY,
Can't play it sadly due to extremely bad internet! Such is life... Can't play em all I guess!
Actually seems like the release was rushed and they used an strange roundabout way to show the lolis.
Go with low expectations.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
BY THE WAY,
It's also out on
Johren

both direct links but you will have to make an account to play and yes it's an online game but it those have an android release 1.6 gigabytes gave or take to install everything may be better then playing on browser if your device can handle it.

Last edited:

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
sorry for doable post but for those it may concern

2021/04/06

Regarding CG differences from JP

Some art assets have been modified from the version of the game distributed in Japan due to violations of the platform guidelines, especially for characters whose appearances may be controversial.

For the above reasons, it is difficult to release the original assets. If you wish to see the unmodified version of the assets, we request that you play the Japanese version of the game.

We apologize for any confusion this may cause, and thank you for your understanding.

Thank you for your support!
Eiyu Senki WWX Operation Team

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
anyone knows whats the difference between nutaku and johren? also wish that there is a cg comparison that has been modified

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes