kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Hello anyone know where are the saves for the game ? My PC is dead and I don't want to restart all, I checked the repertory where the game is installed and didn't see anything, maybe an %appdata% somewhere ?
thanks
C:\Users\<USERNAME>\Saved Games\TENCO\EiyuSenkiGOLD\UserData assuming you have a standard OS / install.

Crazy4Oreos

Apr 14, 2020
Is the official translation bad/worse than the fan translation? Can anyone message me a link to the fan translation or shove me in the right direction? Is the official more 'localized'?

Astriedax

May 15, 2017
Any reason to play world conquest? Any difference at any point, anywhere?
I assume the link in the description is a fully JAST translation?
Is any removed scene in gold? If so, is it included in World Conquest?

lastingman

Jul 24, 2017
Any reason to play world conquest? Any difference at any point, anywhere?
I assume the link in the description is a fully JAST translation?
Is any removed scene in gold? If so, is it included in World Conquest?
World Conquest is the first game. It basically has more of a plot than Gold but has fewer girls, most of the events center around characters in Zipang and Arthur, and some of the mechanics are not that improved compared to Gold, such as after battle rewards and no shop/synthesizing. Gold, however, leaves the plot lacking in substance, so to speak, and it essentially functions like a fan-disc or sorts that basically caters to every girl in the game. Events are more equally distributed among all of the girls, but as stated above, most of these events tend to be relatively the same at most. If you really want to play something with some sort of plot, then World Conquest you should try first. If you're just here for the scenes and the girls, Gold is your best bet. At least, in my opinion

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Eiyu Senki WWX(the browser + Android mobile gacha game) is coming to English via .

Reactions: droganpc

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Eiyu Senki WWX(the browser + Android mobile gacha game) is coming to English via .
What ? what ? what even is Johren ? never heard about it ? How does this compare to Nutaku ?
Nooo, minecraft dick . . .

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
and i said to myself that i quit playing microtransaction game.... geeZ.
but hey those vndb guys porting some WWX to eiyuu senki.

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
What ? what ? what even is Johren ? never heard about it ? How does this compare to Nutaku ?
Nooo, minecraft dick . . .
Johren is a somewhat new site made by DMM who are trying to enter the English and Chinese markets. Site has a lot of issues though such as some games have bad DRM and they have a poor customer support service.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
I wonder if they aim to make a decent game. I quited nutaku long time ago too. Even though their job is to port it, the translation is shit-tier, and the gameplay is harder.

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
probably machine edited than the gameplay is too grinding that you need to pay so that you can advance.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I don't know if I consider this good news or bad news but the Gacha Game of Eiyuu Senki is gonna be localized:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
both. the good news is there will be a new eiyuu senki game. but the bad news is its probably grindy, full of gachas,loot boX and microtransaction and we wont know how good the english can be.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
both. the good news is there will be a new eiyuu senki game. but the bad news is its probably grindy, full of gachas,loot boX and microtransaction and we wont know how good the english can be.
One of the translators is from JAST USA and apparently JAST USA are partially responsible for the localization of the game as well... I'm rather confident in the translation to be honest. But the thing is: I'm noob at Gacha and cannot spend money (It's not that I don't want to: I LITERALLY CAN'T)

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
You mean the CG rips of the Gacha game? They already exist! Search the Internet man!
lastingman Yeah, is your best source
a browser game that eats up 4gb of ram, i'm not even sure if my boy can run this game.
still, Ashito Oyari's art is too alluring. hopefully the story ...

Fox.Mulder

Jul 31, 2017
Getting a Load Error on both games and every version of Eiyu Senki I try playing, right after it gives me an, "Attention: Could not get master sound volume." Doesn't matter if I run it in Japanese Locale/as adminstrator, or changing the folder names to names that worked for others. Anybody have the same problem?
I just today tried to play this game some more (I've already played a LOT of it and wanted to finish it) and all of a sudden started getting these errors and I've no idea what's causing them.

I attached screenshots. The first one says some stuff that's not even true like I'm on Windows 8? Which I'm not lol.
I would do a fresh install if I could 'cause I really wanna finish it but I'd hate to lose my saves. :/

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I just today tried to play this game some more (I've already played a LOT of it and wanted to finish it) and all of a sudden started getting these errors and I've no idea what's causing them.

I attached screenshots. The first one says some stuff that's not even true like I'm on Windows 8? Which I'm not lol.
I would do a fresh install if I could 'cause I really wanna finish it but I'd hate to lose my saves. :/
Just backup your saves.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes