paia1602

Mar 6, 2021
Fixed Aristotle event and uncensored CG for Sun Tzu / Qin Shi event. Unlocked scene gallery as a bonus.
Hi, How do I download this file, After I click to download it is always an error. is there any solution about this?

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Hi, How do I download this file, After I click to download it is always an error. is there any solution about this?
Edit: I tried DLing it and it worked fine for me I see now the one on the front page is just a link

Last edited:

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
I cant install it :(

I am assumming you mean the bug fix, Its a manual install, no install .exe find your game folder where ever you installed the game to for me it was my C drive. Copy the folders to the like folders in the game folder when it asks if you want to replace duplicate files select yes. best to make a back up of your game folder first just in case.

If you are talking about the game itself. then maybe you got a corrupted copy or your computer security is preventing install. Hard to say with out more detail.

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Hmmm,does someone have a "kingdom conquest order" ? Sometimes is difficult to get what nation tackle first.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Hmmm,does someone have a "kingdom conquest order" ? Sometimes is difficult to get what nation tackle first.
Generally, I attack in this order:
USA, Indias -> Hawaii -> Azteca -> Inca -> Vinland -> EU (South China Sea) -> Australia -> Britania, India -> Mongol, Macedonia -> Egypt -> EU -> Russia -> Babylon, Uruk

Reactions: Yui78

Vkek97

Nov 18, 2018
USA, Indias -> Hawaii -> Azteca -> Inca -> Vinland -> EU (South China Sea) -> Australia -> Britania, India -> Mongol, Macedonia -> Egypt -> EU -> Russia -> Babylon, Uruk
I follow this order as well.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
This is pretty much how the story naturely flow, idk how peole can mess it up tho. You can spend 50k gold for early lancelot with huge troops and just leave it there and go for others easy country.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Oops, forgot Taika Empire:
USA, Indias -> Hawaii -> Azteca -> Inca -> Vinland -> EU (South China Sea) -> Australia -> Britania, India -> Mongol, Macedonia -> Egypt -> Taika -> EU -> Russia -> Babylon, Uruk

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
one of those games i somehow finished yet still have no idea what im doing lol. no idea how to combat works/how you level up troops. but i beat it.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
one of those games i somehow finished yet still have no idea what im doing lol. no idea how to combat works/how you level up troops. but i beat it.
Game is just basically about building brave orbs which you get by hitting an enemy with a weapon that isnt strong against the enemy's weapon and getting hit by an enemy that has weapon advantage over you.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
Game is just basically about building brave orbs which you get by hitting an enemy with a weapon that isnt strong against the enemy's weapon and getting hit by an enemy that has weapon advantage over you.
didnt even know this. i was just fighting and fighting and somehow leveling and thats it.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
I hardly believe you. You must know some sort of mechanics or something, there're multiple encounters in games with enemies having HP 2-5 times of your troops. Furthermore, there's a fight with 5-6 Knights of Round Table too :cautious:
or Maybe you cheated ?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I hardly believe you. You must know some sort of mechanics or something, there're multiple encounters in games with enemies having HP 2-5 times of your troops. Furthermore, there's a fight with 5-6 Knights of Round Table too :cautious:
or Maybe you cheated ?
I remember playing the original and I didn't grasp the game up until Russia.
If you just farm gold you can overcome any gap.

kaizoman

Jan 15, 2019
or Maybe you cheated ?
its been way too long i didnt cheat but i honestly didnt understand the games mechanics

Silvarein

Apr 24, 2020
or Maybe you cheated ?
Nah I also didn't really understand how the game works in the original. I was very confused as to why attacking enemies with their weakness doesn't grant brave orbs until my second playthrough where I finally got around searching for answers I have in forums. Powered through russia without gear because I thought that was the unique challenge there.

Silvarein

Apr 24, 2020
I remember playing the original and I didn't grasp the game up until Russia.
If you just farm gold you can overcome any gap.
Yep pretty much that, though you'll have to know which hero is worth it if you don't want to wait like a million turns. I still remember when you can't waste your turn more than three times or something will attack you in the original. Gold made it a lot easier to just laze around and farm gold especially with the missions.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Yep pretty much that, though you'll have to know which hero is worth it if you don't want to wait like a million turns. I still remember when you can't waste your turn more than three times or something will attack you in the original. Gold made it a lot easier to just laze around and farm gold especially with the missions.
Thats if you play on normal.
Hard and onwards they added an anti turn skipping measure where you get attacked by a very strong enemy if you skip a turn at full action points.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
So I continued with my first game. Had to give Billy The Bandits. Otherwise I would not have defeated Carthage and the Dark Realm (and Egypt) before the end of Turn 38. Just Russia left, and I'll see if I can do it without doing the mission to deal with the cold in Russia. Not sure if it possible, but we'll see. I still have to fetch myself Kamehameha (and Babylon + Uruk of course). Could possibly be done a little bit quicker, but I also wanted to work on clearing Marco Polo, while not suffering any KOs in battle. Marco Polo is probably going to provide me with more gold than city income ever will.

Yeah, it is a bit of a grind, but for me the challenge in these games is seeing what can be done (most people here would not be bothered to try a 300+ points Sengoku Rance game either). Obviously this is not everybody's cup of tea, and it can get frustrating at times, especially if the RNG gods do not favour you. There are times that I spent 30 minutes on a single defensive fight, against weakened units from a previous encounter (at 10% health, so every attack is basically a one-shot kill), just to get all the bonuses from the fight, rather than just win. 25 free troops (for say six units of 3000 are worth 12000 Gold alone - that is quite substantial).

The Bandits is one of the most overpowered skills in the game - if you know how to manage your brave and occasionally manipulate the field (by changing the positioning of the enemy units - bad units like Drake do have their uses - that said El Draco can be useful on occasion in a second or third playthrough), there is hardly a fight you can't win. For example, the last fight against Egypt, requires just a bit of damage to Cleopatra, dealing with the gun unit in the center, and then the Bandits, will basically win the fight if you luck out with the crits (and at 75% crit rate per attack, that is not that unlikely). The one Arts unit that survives is even helping you because you can heal more than that unit can damage you.

Obviously on the easier difficulties the most overpowered move is Il Milione, since you can turn Marco Polo in a ridiculously effective gold farmer - and use the gold to increase unit sizes quite substantially. That is why carrying over the character clears is the single most powerful bonus you can pick for a new game +.

In my second playthrough on the Japanese version (Hard difficulty) Marco ended up with a unit of 43k - bought lots of reinforcements to increase the payout of Il Milione, and let her fight in all of the multiple battle events (like the 50-story pagoda and Shambhala, and a few character events as well). On higher difficulties, you'll run into the unit cap, so gold is quite useless then. But if you know what you are doing, even Nightmare should not be that hard to overcome.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes