Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Sigh,seem like i can't do a quest (MAgellan : intensive drilling ) because every time i try ,it crash the game; as soon as i hoover the mouse pointer on the troop to deploy, it crash. with one of these below (it does give 3 messages which change slightly in the numbers ) Senza titolo.jpg

Does anybody have an idea what might cause it ? (btw,the game is bought and original)
And,on a side note,whatever i install the patch or not i get the same error in that event/battle (and passing a turn doesn't help).
Edit: even tried using keyboard to see if it was related to the mouse out of ideas ,nothing changes,same crash as soon as a hero is selected.
Edit2: Nevermind,it seems it is Magellan causing the crash ,tried the battle/event without deploying her and it went fine,tried a pagoda battle with her and as soon as i hoovered over her i got the crash.
Edit3: nevermind it all,i'm just a fool...... found out what was causing it . :FacePalm:

Last edited:

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
The item bonus carry over doesnt appear for me on ver 1,01. And the charging animation still there even if you cancel them btw.
the carry over bonus is still working. I have these in my inventory:
- Laevateinn (Fusion)
- Yata-no-Kagami (Treasure from event)
- Gram, The Cursed (Treasure from character's event)
If you fuse an item with something, it will not be available in next New Game+, they have their number too. If you complete an event in New Game+ and it shows the item with a small text "Acquired" below, then this means you already have it in your inventory --> better fuse it with something.
obviously, the charging animation is broken. there're some typos too.

Last edited:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
also with the 1.01 patch i have another issue:
1. sometimes if you UNDO during battle preperation, you will be sent in the title screen.
2. i equipped achiles with a +1000 damage item and a brawl item that inflict +5 delay. after some battles, those items were unequipped. not sure if a hero issue or an item issue.

Alvin Chipmunck

May 25, 2020
GREAAAAT!!! I just realize a few minutes ago that Eng version of this game finally arrived, and you guys already have it. You are my Heroes. Thanks. But have mixed feelings, in one hand, the absolutely happines this game finally released in Eng version means, in the other hand the sadness that represent the fact that I would have to play it again from the beggining just about to finish it in it's Jap version I was playing right now. Well who am I lie, let's do this :D plus this version is uncensored and finally I will understand what was all that takataka bla bla bla. Thanks again

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Damn, I just found out that if you choose Carry Over Affection means if you have that character in your army then all the items from her event will be automatically added to your inventory ! --> Don't have to replay all character's events !
You only have replay some events to open new places in map I think #_#

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
What? 789 turns in first playthrough?
my 1st playthrough of the 1st game b4 i stopped playing for reasons was well over 1000 turns and i hadn't conquered most of America or Russia, how many turns u take doing this is entirely up to the players, taking your time and growing your army is a perfectly viable casual strategy (well i mostly wanted to take on Russia as early as possible and powering up units is the only way i knew of that allowed to deal with the debuff u get for being in Russia)

Last edited:

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
from some recent comments im guessing that the version on here isn't the official translation, can anyone confirm that for me? i am buying the game anyway since i waited so long for the official release, i just wanted to know for sure what version u can download here.

Aristocrat5

May 3, 2019
from some recent comments im guessing that the version on here isn't the official translation, can anyone confirm that for me? i am buying the game anyway since i waited so long for the official release, i just wanted to know for sure what version u can download here.
It's the official version.

Reactions: Furyous D

Yui78

Apr 25, 2018
Don't leave us in the dark. What was causing it?
Well,i was messing with cheat engine values on the HP unit (those that don't have troops cause i was too lazy to bring them in every battle) and i accidentally editeted the current troops of Magellan leaving the MAX troops lower (thus having more units than the max) and this was what obviously causing the crash... (As soon as i fixed the max troops no more problems)

Vkek97

Nov 18, 2018
Well,i was messing with cheat engine values on the HP unit (those that don't have troops cause i was too lazy to bring them in every battle) and i accidentally editeted the current troops of Magellan leaving the MAX troops lower (thus having more units than the max) and this was what obviously causing the crash... (As soon as i fixed the max troops no more problems)
Good to know and useful for anyone who may stumble upon that by accident.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
the carry over bonus is still working. I have these in my inventory:
- Laevateinn (Fusion)
- Yata-no-Kagami (Treasure from event)
- Gram, The Cursed (Treasure from character's event)
If you fuse an item with something, it will not be available in next New Game+, they have their number too. If you complete an event in New Game+ and it shows the item with a small text "Acquired" below, then this means you already have it in your inventory --> better fuse it with something.
obviously, the charging animation is broken. there're some typos too.
I mean, there are 0 Items appear in my inventory for the new game +. And when i switch to ver1.0 it works just fine, every items appeared. So, my game definitely have this problem. 1614752875794.png

Last edited:

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
nobitand9 Did you choose all 3 carry overs ? I also use Seiso patch from schen.
The NG+ bonus Carry Overs are very vague and unclear, just what are treasures, and what are items ?

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
nobitand9 Did you choose all 3 carry overs ? I also use Seiso patch from schen.
The NG+ bonus Carry Overs are very vague and unclear, just what are treasures, and what are items ?
treasures is the gold you have from lastest play.
Items are all the current items you have from the lastest play.
I take the save file to ver 1.0 and the items work just fine for me.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes