droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
treasures is the gold you have from lastest play.
Items are all the current items you have from the lastest play.
I take the save file to ver 1.0 and the items work just fine for me.
No, Gold can't be carried over. You can only have some extra at the start by choosing NG+ bonus.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
The game definitely seems more polished and new characters are cute, but for some reason I don't feel as engaged in this story as the previous game so far... I have no idea why, since it isn't bad.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The game definitely seems more polished and new characters are cute, but for some reason I don't feel as engaged in this story as the previous game so far... I have no idea why, since it isn't bad.
It is inferior.
For instance the begining of the original is basically MC being accustomed to Yamatai and then developing his master/pupil relationship with Takeru and romantically with Himiko. In the original you spend like an hour or 2 interacting with Himiko and Takeru before you are allowed to start conquering. In GOLD you start conquering relatively quick as the game doesnt spends much developing MC and Masamune.

GOLD is more like a fandisc/dlc where the objective is to please fans.
Here there isnt that much development between particular characters during the story compared to the original, however I prefer GOLD simply because the Zipang characters and Arthur arent hogging most of the spotlight which makes the other characters seem less relevant.

The original didnt have a very strong harem feel given that most girls ust get an small crush on MC without him ever responding back.
In GOLD there is a better harem feel and more equal footing in character interaction (Like her all characters have 5 scenes, except the 3 that ancient heroes and guest artist characters get, which is more balanced than the original where Zipang characters get like 7 while the rest between 3&4).

Reactions: 1tomadeira

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
nobitand9 what's the version ? Press Alt + H + V --> my game shows 1.03c1 and 1.000.
Oke so i check back the japan ver and this is the right translate. The treasure is Items in your inventory, and Keep items is "items sold to Shop".
JAst translation sucks and messed up a lot of things which lead to misunderstanding. According to the Billy Stealing your money event to buy powder last game, your gold is refered as "treasure", which lead me to think the treasure are the golds. In fact its not.

Last edited:
Reactions: droganpc

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
nobitand9 WTF ? items sold to shop ?
About the translation, I even noticed some typos too (Like 'Critcals' in Thunder Crash Bomb). There're some inconsistencies like:
Pearl - Natural Recovery +10%
Elixir - Unit's natural recovery +100% ---> !???
Some items have wrong description:
Falcon Robe - Attacks inflict major Delay --> It should have been : Delay - 10 (Seriously why can't they just copy the wiki)
Aegis - Unit acquires Iron Wall trait --> Redoubt
Goetia - CRIT MAG inflicts Grudge ... ---> Curse ?
Egil's Helm - Gain additional passive: Terror --> Dismay, they probably copied from the wiki and then change:
Threaten --> Terror, and Terror --> Dismay, but forgot to change this one LOL
--> I wonder if they really have someone in translation team that actually played the game.

Last edited:

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
WTF ? items sold to shop ?
Yes, the japanese ver say so, items which you sell to Seimei shop.
Im quite surprised how bad the translation is. Its much worse than the Fan-Interface translation LMAO. And imo, The fan interface is much better in appearance too.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
The story writing is worst than the 1st version, TBH. Its kinda boring and childish conversation, which i found uninteresting at all.
The main character is, you can say, uncharacteristic. He has no personality, just go with the flow of whatever the so-called Sister put him in.
And no character development for that Sister, whom supposed to be an important part of the story either.
The plot is kind of lame as well, pretty much a worse copy of 1st game story, too predictable outcome. You start the game and pretty much know what the ending is going to be.
There are no Highlight Arc that can push your emotion to a top, which the 1st version have, like the Athur change of heart and massacre peole; or the scene when Takeru almost on the verge of dying, which can make peole cry.
And the boss story is kind of a joke.
And Why would Loki fix the main character? No reason to do that AT ALL. The ending would have been much better if hes just dying to save the world, which is a Heroic and impressive ending.
Those are my opinions. Feel free to debate with me about the game if you have more.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
nobitand9 too bad, i come with high expectation from GOLD, and disappointed at the story too, even the character's events are somewhat rushed, like sometimes I don't even understand why girls just fall for him for no reason !?? At least in the original one, he managed to save them or help them. Anyway, the gameplay is much better, well at the cost of writing quality ?? hopefully, they will make something new and better and give the dude some personalities, hopefully ...

Reactions: gretcyborg

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
GOLD is more like a fandisc/dlc where the objective is to please fans.
Here there isnt that much development between particular characters during the story compared to the original, however I prefer GOLD simply because the Zipang characters and Arthur arent hogging most of the spotlight which makes the other characters seem less relevant.
Yes, that is probably the issue. More fandisc just give an option to fuck everyone to please everyone. It's sad, it has a pretty hidden potential, not to mention some characters look quite cute. But the gameplay and story is what made hooked in the story. I'm just on the americas, let's hope at least the rest feels a bit less bland.

The story writing is worst than the 1st version, TBH. Its kinda boring and childish conversation, which i found uninteresting at all.
The main character is, you can say, uncharacteristic. He has no personality, just go with the flow of whatever the so-called Sister put him in.
And no character development for that Sister, whom supposed to be an important part of the story either.
The plot is kind of lame as well, pretty much a worse copy of 1st game story, too predictable outcome. You start the game and pretty much know what the ending is going to be.
There are no Highlight Arc that can push your emotion to a top, which the 1st version have, like the Athur change of heart and massacre peole; or the scene when Takeru almost on the verge of dying, which can make peole cry.
And the boss story is kind of a joke.
And Why would Loki fix the main character? No reason to do that AT ALL. The ending would have been much better if hes just dying to save the world, which is a Heroic and impressive ending.
Those are my opinions. Feel free to debate with me about the game if you have more.
The issue is that it doesn't feel like a bad game at the same time. Sometimes a game feels like definitely an worse version, but this just feels like it's lacking something you can't discover what. The story definitely feels more bland than the original, which is sad since while the previous one wasn't the greatest story of all time, it was still enjoyable. This one feels like a bunch of text without flavour or essence. Which is sad, since some characters look quite cute and could feel more unique with the development of the story.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
nobitand9 too bad, i come with high expectation from GOLD, and disappointed at the story too, even the character's events are somewhat rushed, like sometimes I don't even understand why girls just fall for him for no reason !?? At least in the original one, he managed to save them or help them. Anyway, the gameplay is much better, well at the cost of writing quality ?? hopefully, they will make something new and better and give the dude some personalities, hopefully ...
Me too. I was expecting GOLD to be translated for like years, and was really happy when knowning its coming too. Really liked the 1st game for its story which provided you a lot of history and Geography vast knowledge about the world, and also the emotions.
GOLD story is straight up boring.
I hope the 3rd game would be better!

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
nobitand9 wait, Tenco has plan for 3rd game ?
The first already took them 5 years, the second took 7 years, that's just too long.

Last edited:

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Tenco is so caught up in their gacha version of Eiyu Senki, I wonder if they will even care to make an actual third game or even a new IP with similar ideas or gameplay.

Silvarein

Apr 24, 2020
Does the endgame event happen automatically after you get Enkidu and Gilgamesh? I always only felt like exploring the rest of the content including the mu continent after the very end at least after the last two heroes but being attacked by the pit while exploring felt like a pain. And as far as I know the game just ends after you beat the final boss.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Does the endgame event happen automatically after you get Enkidu and Gilgamesh? I always only felt like exploring the rest of the content including the mu continent after the very end at least after the last two heroes but being attacked by the pit while exploring felt like a pain. And as far as I know the game just ends after you beat the final boss.
Yes, it ends if you defeat them in 4th battle at Pit of Calamity.
As for side-quests, I don't remember exactly either, but if they're required in a dialogue before a mission starts, and you don't unlock them, then you won't get the mission. I usually have to reserve Jiang Ziya and Atlas, whenever Pandora attacks, I just bang them with Atlas's Orichalcum Punch lol, 2 turns. it's still annoying though. I think you should complete every current mission and then unlock them later.

Reactions: Silvarein

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
Yeah after you get Gilgamesh and Enkidu the end starts , you can explore but you will have to fight just about every turn and once you finish the end battle the game is over no more choices you just click through all the girls talking.

Reactions: Silvarein

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Tenco is so caught up in their gacha version of Eiyu Senki, I wonder if they will even care to make an actual third game or even a new IP with similar ideas or gameplay.
Too bad :cautious:, I do know about WWX, but FUCK GACHA GAMES !!!
Coming back to gacha gaming is the last thing I want to do in my life. I'd better wait for Evenicle 2 then.

nobitand9

May 21, 2019
Well thats logical for them to develop gacha game cause it make much more money in shorter time, and cost much less effort too.
I wonder when will Rance 8 come out. It has been quite a while since the eng trans got 100%.
P/s: Oh SHIT it is out! Already a week a go. LOL Niceeeee

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes