YJNui

Feb 21, 2021
OP, there is a patch from JAST on their official website.

Bugs Fixes
- Fixed game crash on Alexandria mission
- Fixed bug where certain enemy names wouldn't show
- Fixed bug with CG pixelization
- Fixed issue with some battle text being untranslated
- Fixed various typos in dialog
- Fixed descriptions for some techs and items
- Fixed display of character details on Unit Management and Unit Equipment screens
- Fixed some map icons to be more legible

Updates
- Character name 'Xuan Zang' corrected to 'Xuanzang'
- Character name 'Archiemedes' corrected to 'Archimedes'
- Character name 'Magoroku Kanemoro' corrected to 'Magoroku Kanemoto'
- Changed attack type 'Projectile' to 'Throw'
- Changed attack type 'Blunt' to 'Bash'
- Changed 'Flag' and 'Country' to 'Nation'
- Changed skill 'Research' to 'Search'
- Changed skill 'Exploration' to 'Explore'
- Changed skill 'Sailing' to 'Sail'
- Changed skill 'Development' to 'Develop'
- Changed mission 'Conditions' to 'Requirements'
- Updated mission preparation screen to better show the required skills
- Updated the dialog window to a larger font size
- Various UI adjustments

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
The link doesn't work for me its just a white page.
BTW do you know where I can find all the cgs of the gacha game?
Its on exhentai but you need an special method to do it, its that way because of fetishes like loli and gore.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Anyone knows the damage formula ?
I'm writing an estimated formula on the wiki from the datas I'm collecting. it's maybe wrong though :unsure:

wyldstrykr

Nov 30, 2017
i wanna see what is the maX unit cap for maXimum damage because those 9999999 wolf girl isnt one shotting my team

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
Anyone knows the damage formula ?
I'm writing an estimated formula on the wiki from the datas I'm collecting. it's maybe wrong though :unsure:
I don't, but I suspect that it will be on the Japanese Wiki - and it seems you already found it. The Japanese wiki also has some pretty good information with regards to some of the more obscure events / event requirements.

I have not reached that far in the English version, but in the Japanese version you could buy troops beyond 10k on the Normal and Hard difficulties. In fact for the troops between 10 000 and 10 250 you would pay 2 gold per troop (making it an absolute steal). After that they would revert back to max price. Not particularly useful (diminishing returns), unless you are beefing up Marco Polo in the early game, since Il Milione earns you serious money back, and you can use that attack in about 200 - 300 fights (Shambhala for multiple uses per event; same with the 50-floor pagoda, and a select few events and battles), even if you don't make use of skip turn functionality.

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
I don't, but I suspect that it will be on the Japanese Wiki - and it seems you already found it. The Japanese wiki also has some pretty good information with regards to some of the more obscure events / event requirements.

I have not reached that far in the English version, but in the Japanese version you could buy troops beyond 10k on the Normal and Hard difficulties. In fact for the troops between 10 000 and 10 250 you would pay 2 gold per troop (making it an absolute steal). After that they would revert back to max price. Not particularly useful (diminishing returns), unless you are beefing up Marco Polo in the early game, since Il Milione earns you serious money back, and you can use that attack in about 200 - 300 fights (Shambhala for multiple uses per event; same with the 50-floor pagoda, and a select few events and battles), even if you don't make use of skip turn functionality.
You can only buy beyond 9999 if you applied a certain patch that the dude who did the original UI translator released, though it was eventually patched out.

Reactions: kilatin

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Is this 1.01 patch from JAST's site.

If not, anyone has it?
No, that's a different one. you need to apply official patch then that patch.
The base damage is a random number in a range i think. apparently i don't have a lot of characters having under 5000 troops so i can't say for sure about the numbers in these cases.
EDIT: if anyone find unmatched result from my formula, pls provide me more infos. thank you.

droganpc

Apr 21, 2020
Seems like JAST still hasn't made its way to release ESG on Steam :unsure:
What's wrong with the Steam Censorship Policy ? Maybe it's bc the game has lots of lolis ?

kratoscar2008

Sep 28, 2018
Seems like JAST still hasn't made its way to release ESG on Steam :unsure:
What's wrong with the Steam Censorship Policy ? Maybe it's bc the game has lots of lolis ?
Most likely yeah.
But the original got in so maybe its another thing.
Hope they sort it out, wonder how it sold on their store.

Crazy_Chameleon

Game Developer
Jun 1, 2019
Okay so .. I LIKE this game. But .. it's really hard to love this game. I'll just point this out for people who might be unsure there are a TONNE of character events in this game to read through. But 90% of them are either gastronomic tourism (You heard me!) Or the same old boring "he .. he called me cute!?" romance repeated add nauseum. Very few of the girls have natural responses and every romance feels rushed because there are so many of them. That said if you're just here for some fun hentai times with hot girls .. then this is a great game with great art. But man you have to chew through SO many battles and SO many "Japanese food is delicious!" moments to actually get to it all.

The ending also felt rushed as all hell too.

kilatin

Jun 3, 2018
So I did manage to conquer Russia, with just Bandits - on turn 41, in a First Game. I did not even need to do the event to avoid freezing to death in Russia. Bandits is really that powerful. Obviously need a huge chunk of luck with the turn order, but it is certainly not the hardest fight to win - I even managed to win that with an S-rank victory. All this without suffering even a single unit being wiped out on the battlefield.

After conquering Russia, and fetching yourself Gilgamesh and Enkidu 'optimal' becomes blurry to define, since you also need to do events to get all the items for the next playthrough, as well as recruiting the Ancient Heroes, and the more obscure ones, such as Archimedes and Cambyses. Once you have done Marco Polo's fourth event, money starts to roll in. Plan your turns so that Marco fights in every turn at least. I suspect that a First Game can actually be won inside 50 turns - as the final battles are not that tough.

Technically, you can farm infinite money from the Jiang Ziya recruitment event. Just bring along Marco Polo, Himiko, and a bunch of arts characters (Sun Tzu especially, as it is even easier when you have unlocked her passive; also Encourage is good for your bank account). Himiko for the healing boost - you may need it, Nostradamus for the critical boost. Also Magoroku is a decent shout, since the doubling of brave generated can be rather useful as well. Occasionally you do need to feed Jiang Ziya some brave, to avoid Marco Polo being attacked. If Jiang Ziya has 5 brave, she'll summon one of those orbs. Which can then be farmed for money by Marco. This in turn can be used to raise a lot of characters to respectable unit counts - I think in the Japanese version, I managed to farm 16M from that fight alone. That would be enough money to raise every character to 5000 troops.

At the moment busy working through the events to recruit the last Ancient Heroes (Atlas, Cu Chulainn and Jiang Ziya; yes, I am not pressed for money at all), and happily abusing Marco Polo's money making prowess. I am also working on collecting all the items, particularly the ones that are rather useful even in a first playthrough (Gullinbursti, the Jewel Box, both to farm money as well as to make some boss fights easier and anything to drive up damage from Marco Polo, such as the Crit damage +50% for Marco Polo items, but also some passives, and support skills that increase her Attack score).

By now, the game is 'broken' - careful playing of most battles result in S-rank victories within 5 turns, and since one can know how many battles are the result of events (character or otherwise), and what enemies one has to fight in them, the only unknown is whatever Pandora throws at you. But those Pandora fights are laughably easy (it has gotten to the point that I use Oda Nobunaga to get the Army of One & Bombardier bonuses - free units, so each of those fights is worth approximately 50k already!); in effect if you intend to maximise unit counts, it is a Marco Polo management game.

Jabberwock00

Mar 13, 2019
Hello anyone know where are the saves for the game ? My PC is dead and I don't want to restart all, I checked the repertory where the game is installed and didn't see anything, maybe an %appdata% somewhere ?
thanks

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes