DinethLM

Aug 26, 2023
1693578446435.png
"The "Eiyuu*Senki WW Offline Version (tentative)" currently under development will be a game where stamina (AP) is recovered at the start of each turn, similar to "Hero*Senki" and "Hero*Senki GOLD", rather than a type where stamina (AP) is recovered over time. I heard that you can check the funds and items you receive each turn by pressing the "Internal Affairs" button on the home screen."

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
What the hell happened to my link? Why does it say 'stream' when I try to download it, not the name of the file and not the same size (219kb only wtf)? It must be because of the website having problems right now. I will try reuploading, hold on.

Edit: Sorry about this guys: It must be because the Cloud function of F95 got hit! Try this link: Workupload
I'm trying to bypass the Masked Function: Copy/Paste the ENTIRE LINK to bypass the masked function of the website (remove the spaces)
https : //workupload . com/ file/ 4Bgsudg9pxV
Thank you!!
in case anyone searching for patch v1.01 because JAST stopped hosting it for free, here it is.

_Immortal_

Aug 27, 2018
does SEISO patch include the bug fix? because they are both editing the same files and and can't be installed togther, and SEISO is newer.

ThroBungoAway22

Jan 22, 2023
For the love of all that is good, someone get the final version [ v1.50.3 ] on mega or pixel.
Absolutely nothing wrong with torrents -the former are just a more preferred way to go about things.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
For the love of all that is good, someone get the final version [ v1.50.3 ] on mega or pixel.
Absolutely nothing wrong with torrents -the former are just a more preferred way to go about things.
Winkel Since you are the Mod's owner, we need your permission for this one. I mean I haven't seen a single other website (like Ryuu or Otomi Games) have this Mod: Only this torrent! No offense of course because I LOVE TORRENTS unlike some!

• Haha
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
Winkel Since you are the Mod's owner, we need your permission for this one. I mean I haven't seen a single other website (like Ryuu or Otomi Games) have this Mod: Only this torrent! No offense of course because I LOVE TORRENTS unlike some!
I wouldn't describe myself as a mod "owner", since I definitely don't own 99,9% of mod assets). And permissions on the internet are ephemeral anyway.
You can re-upload it anywhere you want. I didn't upload it on direct file-sharing sites, because I didn't want to deal with potential DMCAs and re-uploading gigabytes of data.

Reactions: Tatsuya2022

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
I wouldn't describe myself as a mod "owner", since I definitely don't own 99,9% of mod assets). And permissions on the internet are ephemeral anyway.
You can re-upload it anywhere you want. I didn't upload it on direct file-sharing sites, because I didn't want to deal with potential DMCAs and re-uploading gigabytes of data.
Alright then.

APoc1

Apr 22, 2018
For me I prefer torrents but I can understand why people want direct DL's even though they are easier to track by the actual owners of the content...

Retun

Oct 5, 2019
If I were to download the game right now (Gold, not WWX) do I need to apply 1.01 and the Seiso patch or is the game already pre-patched? Would download WWX (Seems like a different game) but I don't know how to work/trust torrents and the such.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
If I were to download the game right now (Gold, not WWX) do I need to apply 1.01 and the Seiso patch or is the game already pre-patched? Would download WWX (Seems like a different game) but I don't know how to work/trust torrents and the such.
Yes you need to apply the patches. WWX version is pre-patched already! And the torrent is perfectly safe but you do you. All you need is something like qBittorrent to download it.

3.70 star(s) 18 Votes