Retun

Oct 5, 2019
Yes you need to apply the patches. WWX version is pre-patched already! And the torrent is perfectly safe but you do you. All you need is something like qBittorrent to download it.
What is WWX like? Isn't it like a gacha game from some of the pictures shown here? Like a mobile port or something. What is different about WWX compared to Gold other than story and patches?

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
What is WWX like? Isn't it like a gacha game from some of the pictures shown here? Like a mobile port or something. What is different about WWX compared to Gold other than story and patches?
WWX itself is a Gacha game: The Mod simply adds the Events of that game to GOLD so that you can see them at your leisure that's all. You can still play GOLD normally and see WWX's Events.

Purpleflame

Feb 14, 2020
ES WWX Edition is updated to version 1.5.0.3

Standalone Patch for updating from 1.5-1.5.0.2 to 1.5.0.3
Hey, the 1.5.0.3 version seems to have removed the forced bandit battles (the ones you get for skipping more than 3 turns with no action). Not a big deal but just wanted to bring it to your attention.

Heimeropen

Nov 15, 2019
Hey, the 1.5.0.3 version seems to have removed the forced bandit battles (the ones you get for skipping more than 3 turns with no action). Not a big deal but just wanted to bring it to your attention.
Oh so that's WHY I didn't see those guys... LOL!

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
It was already reported on a different forum some time ago, so I know about this issue.

Replace Define.dat in the AUGMajikoi folder, it should restore the event.

Reactions: Purpleflame

daddymusprime

Dec 18, 2021
So just throwing a dart out here, I'm wanting to replace some of the graphic files in the game (specifically the character cards, with their torn clothes versions, becaaaause .. science). I haven't any luck extracting any of the .dat files of course. Do I have to track down the guys who ported the game, I think from rutracker.org? Does anyone know of anyone who worked on the fan patches, port or would have any input or access to the game engine? I know this is probably a blind shot in the dark, but hey thought i'd try

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
So just throwing a dart out here, I'm wanting to replace some of the graphic files in the game (specifically the character cards, with their torn clothes versions, becaaaause .. science). I haven't any luck extracting any of the .dat files of course. Do I have to track down the guys who ported the game, I think from rutracker.org? Does anyone know of anyone who worked on the fan patches, port or would have any input or access to the game engine? I know this is probably a blind shot in the dark, but hey thought i'd try
You don't have to track down us, we already watching you from the shadows.

-Unpack .dat file by drag-and-dropping it on arc_conv.exe;
-Pack .dat file with bat file (you will need to change folder/file names inside bat file accordingly).
Should work for ~99% of ES Gold files.

• Haha
Reactions: APoc1

daddymusprime

Dec 18, 2021

-Pack .dat file with bat file (you will need to change folder/file names inside bat file accordingly).
ooooomg u da bess!! will let you know if i have success

EDIT: It worked!!! Thanks so much for providing that unpacker. I got Alwida modded (shopped and faceswapped w her standard expression over the clothes ripped purge version), inserted and tested. Soooo now ima release the hounds and start down the list. Will update when I get through most of them.

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: Tatsuya2022

sirdeer

Nov 28, 2023

How to use arc_conv to pack files into .dat files? Do you have more detailed steps?

Winkel

Jan 16, 2019
How to use arc_conv to pack files into .dat files? Do you have more detailed steps?
- Unpacking.dat file creates a folder (let's say, you unpacked Define.dat, you'll get Define.dat~ folder);
- Make changes in that folder;
- Use "pack WWX_Script.bat" to pack the archive, but you'll need to edit it beforehand:
(example for Define.dat - arc_conv.exe --pack repipack Define.dat~ Define.dat 5 16).

sirdeer

Nov 28, 2023
- Unpacking.dat file creates a folder (let's say, you unpacked Define.dat, you'll get Define.dat~ folder);
- Make changes in that folder;
- Use "pack WWX_Script.bat" to pack the archive, but you'll need to edit it beforehand:
(example for Define.dat - arc_conv.exe --pack repipack Define.dat~ Define.dat 5 16).
Done, thank you very much!
And may I ask that do you know how to pack .dat files for E*S the world conquest?
These two games use different encryptions,right?

dracala

Jan 6, 2019
how do I unlock more item in Seimei's shop?
Also is there a cooldown for store refresh?

Last edited:
3.70 star(s) 18 Votes