Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Almost gave me a heart attack, I thought the Eiyuu Senki Gold got a full translation when I saw the title of the thread. (since Eiyuu Senki already has a full english) 10/10 game but not keen on playing it again, pretty much 100% it.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
You should put JAST instead of TENCO , cause the original is the TENCO . XD
Thanks for patch link. I hope JAST also picks up the fandisck EIYUU SENKI GOLD.We characters from another series thats in the game .

Night

Nov 7, 2016
yah gold just has an interface patch but I guess someone on hongfire is translating the h-scenes as well. I'm not sure if the jast version is actually better than the fan translated one though, they added some extras in the fan translated version that wont be in the official.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You should put JAST instead of TENCO , cause the original is the TENCO . XD
Thanks for patch link. I hope JAST also picks up the fandisck EIYUU SENKI GOLD.We characters from another series thats in the game .
In fact the game was made from Tenco, and not from JAST. JAST USA it's only the american publisher, those who have translated the game! The thread must be made in this way - Name of the game and then the developer, and not the publisher c:
And yeah, I hope so too! Even though.. we will probably wait for a long time, IF they will choose to translate even the sequel. Everything will depend on sales and whether it'll be worth or not, probably.

yah gold just has an interface patch but I guess someone on hongfire is translating the h-scenes as well. I'm not sure if the jast version is actually better than the fan translated one though, they added some extras in the fan translated version that wont be in the official.
Translating only the H-scenes, personally speaking, it's... kind of useless. It's the story that matters in the first place for games like this, not the H-scenes. I mean, for those there are the Sakura Games (Winged Cloud, not the publisher that doesn't know the English) and some other hentai games. This one, instead, it's literally pure gold XD
And alas, this version as far as I could see, doesn't have the additional content included in the fan patch made for the original game. For once, for example, just at the very beginning before start to fight with India, China and Mongolia, you could recruits two (or three) other characters. Instead with this you can't. Also the dialogue within the battle phases are not translated (when they attack I mean). So yeah.. this version it's pretty much "empty", under every aspect :FeelsBadMan:

An advice for those who will read this reply? Stick with the original one. There's much content with that than this one.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@nam654 Thanks for the upload! It's actually quite fun.
Here's a few notes for the op. The game IS uncensored and would you please add these tags to the thread:
2dcg, harem, strategy.

Thanks again!

jason95821

Feb 10, 2017
here's hoping for a good translation and not a google ver ^_-

Reactions: ponyguy

Taoren

Jun 21, 2017
As far as I know, only one or two scenes were imported from Gold (Gawain's) and yes, they aren't from the original game. In regards to the patch, do you mean the patch in the OP (JAST's) or do you mean the fan patch?

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
@nam654 Why would you play fan translated garbage over official release ?llol
Ironic, by any chance? xD
If not, because sometimes they're better than the original. Like this, for example: like I said in the fan translated, there are more CG's; there are more characters and the translation it's very good, personally speaking. Also there are a lot of things that @Taoren show above. So yeah.. I don't think I've to give you other explanation why the fan translated it's the better one between the two.

Tanagashima

May 4, 2017
Surferdude is doing an H scene patch for GOLD but i messaged him and he doesnt plan to do anything else on GOLD. at least for now.
i saw there were other messages about this but figured i would post this anyway so people know it seems to be H only

supermanz95

Aug 7, 2016
Ironic, by any chance? XD
If not, because sometimes they're better than the original. Like this, for example: like I said in the fan translated, there are more CG's; there are more characters and the translation it's very good, personally speaking. Also there are a lot of things that @Taoren show above. So yeah.. I don't think I've to give you other explanation why the fan translated it's the better one between the two.
Not at all, its just considering how most of the fan translation get abandoned around 30% mark, was an honest question, also the extra cg's included and characters added are from gold version from what I understand and don't belong in the main game.

Terejima

Aug 19, 2017
I pre-order this game but did not receive it yet.
Did JAST send en email when the send the game ? I did not receive any information about the shipping date.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
I pre-order this game but did not receive it yet.
Did JAST send en email when the send the game ? I did not receive any information about the shipping date.
This isn't the place to ask those question, go ask JAST USA customer support.

Reactions: Jeffy91

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Does anyone know if there's a walkthrough for the adult version in English so i can add it? All i see is PS3 walkthroughs.

Reactions: Jeffy91 and ponyguy
4.20 star(s) 13 Votes