destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
I keep getting a "string too long" error after winning the fight for gundhara in India, which is the last place i need to conquer. Is anyone else getting the same error? Does anyone have a save after conquering the first 3 kingdoms?

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
I keep getting a "string too long" error after winning the fight for gundhara in India, which is the last place i need to conquer. Is anyone else getting the same error? Does anyone have a save after conquering the first 3 kingdoms?
I got the same error. Just download the game again, the bug should be fixed.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
In fact the game was made from Tenco, and not from JAST. JAST USA it's only the american publisher, those who have translated the game! The thread must be made in this way - Name of the game and then the developer, and not the publisher c:
And yeah, I hope so too! Even though.. we will probably wait for a long time, IF they will choose to translate even the sequel. Everything will depend on sales and whether it'll be worth or not, probably.

Translating only the H-scenes, personally speaking, it's... kind of useless. It's the story that matters in the first place for games like this, not the H-scenes. I mean, for those there are the Sakura Games (Winged Cloud, not the publisher that doesn't know the English) and some other hentai games. This one, instead, it's literally pure gold XD
And alas, this version as far as I could see, doesn't have the additional content included in the fan patch made for the original game. For once, for example, just at the very beginning before start to fight with India, China and Mongolia, you could recruits two (or three) other characters. Instead with this you can't. Also the dialogue within the battle phases are not translated (when they attack I mean). So yeah.. this version it's pretty much "empty", under every aspect :FeelsBadMan:

An advice for those who will read this reply? Stick with the original one. There's much content with that than this one.
In fact the game was made from Tenco, and not from JAST. JAST USA it's only the american publisher, those who have translated the game! The thread must be made in this way - Name of the game and then the developer, and not the publisher c:
And yeah, I hope so too! Even though.. we will probably wait for a long time, IF they will choose to translate even the sequel. Everything will depend on sales and whether it'll be worth or not, probably.

Translating only the H-scenes, personally speaking, it's... kind of useless. It's the story that matters in the first place for games like this, not the H-scenes. I mean, for those there are the Sakura Games (Winged Cloud, not the publisher that doesn't know the English) and some other hentai games. This one, instead, it's literally pure gold XD
And alas, this version as far as I could see, doesn't have the additional content included in the fan patch made for the original game. For once, for example, just at the very beginning before start to fight with India, China and Mongolia, you could recruits two (or three) other characters. Instead with this you can't. Also the dialogue within the battle phases are not translated (when they attack I mean). So yeah.. this version it's pretty much "empty", under every aspect :FeelsBadMan:

An advice for those who will read this reply? Stick with the original one. There's much content with that than this one.
Im really bummed that , Lu Bu has no h-scene oh even Hanibal doesnt.. I dont know why they didnt but it would be cool if she did . Does anyone know if Siegfried's h scene is from GOld or is it from the Original?

Reactions: ponyguy

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Im really bummed that , Lu Bu has no h-scene oh even Hanibal doesnt.. I dont know why they didnt but it would be cool if she did . Does anyone know if Siegfried's h scene is from GOld or is it from the Original?
Lu Bu and Hannibal have no scenes? Ah man, what a bummer. :(

applepie123

Aug 3, 2017
You guys recommending Gold version fail to mention it has no english translation, which completely breaks the game for many english only speakers, myself included.

Wayne

Life's pretty Straight without twisties
Donor
Nov 16, 2016
View attachment 30999

Overview:

Set in a world run by powerful nations where heroes battle one another for control, Britannia wishes to unite the world through peace, while the European Union has taken an aggressive stance. The seafaring nation of Vinland thrives on pillaging and plundering, while far to the East, the island country of Zipang is faced with civil war. In the midst of all this Himiko, a ruler in Zipang, seeks to unite the world for the sake of peace. Her ambitions are high but so far she has only seen defeat. One day, while retreating from battle, a mysterious hero falls from the sky and joins Himiko’s cause. The two now set their sights on the war burning around them.​

Title: Eiyu*Senki/Eiyuu*Senki
Original Title: 英雄*戦姫
Aliases: Hero * War Princess
VNDB:
Alternate Version:
Lenght: Long (30 - 50 Hours)
Release Date: 13/09/2013 (Japanese) - 24/10/2017 (Official English)
Developer:
Publishers: & (Japan) - & (Patch/English) - (Official English)
Shop:
Censorship: No
Version: JAST USA 1.02 or Fan-Translation 1.7
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Version Differences:

JAST USA: - - - - - - -
Fan-Translation: - - - - - - -
Extras: -

(Save For Fan-Translation Only, Patch Only For People Who Downloaded V1.01, Links Are Now v1.02)

View attachment 30919 View attachment 30920 View attachment 30921 View attachment 30922 View attachment 30923 View attachment 30924 View attachment 30925 View attachment 30926 View attachment 30927 View attachment 31038 View attachment 31039 View attachment 31040 View attachment 31042 View attachment 31041 View attachment 31051 View attachment 31052

i playd both the first and the gold version both are good the game it self is basicaly like Sengoku Rance

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Should download any version of JAST or Fan-translation.
Read the OP next time, under the "Version difference" spoiler, but shortly speaking:
- If you want an official translation (even though seems, from rumors, that JAST translated only the H-scenes while the text of the entire game has been taken from the PS3 english version. So they didn't really do anything) but a basic version of the game with less content (that maybe will be updated one day, who knows), then choose JAST.
- If you want, instead, more content (under every aspect) choose the original game with the Fan translation. The only difference is that you'll have to play with AppLocale, while the official version instead not.

Reactions: jande21

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
You guys recommending Gold version fail to mention it has no english translation, which completely breaks the game for many english only speakers, myself included.
there is a english translation but only UI , and some h scenes .
But no story translation.Correct me if im wrong but there really is a Ui patch .

Last edited:

Spunkmeister

Donor
Mar 26, 2017
Holy shit, about a year ago i was looking at all of his artwork via gelbooru. You guys should check out his artwork at gelbooru, it has like over 25 pages there. :)

kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Wow I really didn't see that. I even read all post before asking that question my bad :FeelsBadMan:

jdk22

Oct 17, 2017
i need a little help here..
if anyone has conquered kyoto? since i'm outnumbered and cannot recruit any mercenaries, because there is no mission to do so.

Lorric17

May 25, 2017
i need a little help here..
If anyone has conquered Kyoto? Since I'm outnumbered and cannot recruit any mercenaries, because there is no mission to do so.
You recruit through the Troops button (leftmost one at the bottom). Select an army, slide to bottom slider to the right and click OK.

knineteen1110

Oct 7, 2017
Fan-Translation uncen or cen . Bc i download this game 3month ago in igg-game and have censored . I want to know this Fan-Translation patch cen or uncen . Thanks

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Fan-Translation uncen or cen . Bc i download this game 3month ago in igg-game and have censored . I want to know this Fan-Translation patch cen or uncen . Thanks
The fan translated one is uncensored c:
Someone fortunately applied the CG from the JAST version (that is uncensored) to the previous one so enjoy the original game in all its glory c:

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes