Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
wow nice! thanks for the links. i didn't know you are allowed to upload it even though there are lolis involved?
i guess it's not that heavy in terms of H-scenes as sengoku rance or daibanchou, right?

for the lazy people who don't wanna search but want to know with whome they can have sex with:

simply press on "show sexual traits" and "spoil me!".

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Great, JAST USA decided to release a new patch v1.02 right after i'm done updating all this bullshit. Anyway, added to the OP, just apply the patch normally. I'll probably replace the files later. So there wont be a need for the patch.

PS: In case you also get a false positive

Last edited:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Translating only the H-scenes, personally speaking, it's... kind of useless. It's the story that matters in the first place for games like this, not the H-scenes.
I always prefer a full translation. But in the case that's not a possibility I always choose H over story. H is the most important part in an H-game to me. I came to see sexy babes get fucked. The story is just a bonus. But that's just me.
Oh, and the UI is always a must, of course. If that's not translated then how the hell am I gonna get to my H? :p

And alas, this version as far as I could see, doesn't have the additional content included in the fan patch made for the original game. For once, for example, just at the very beginning before start to fight with India, China and Mongolia, you could recruits two (or three) other characters. Instead with this you can't. Also the dialogue within the battle phases are not translated (when they attack I mean). So yeah.. this version it's pretty much "empty", under every aspect :FeelsBadMan:

An advice for those who will read this reply? Stick with the original one. There's much content with that than this one.
I see. I was just about to ask if I should play this one or the other one. I guess there's my answer. Thanks.

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
So without the patch and just the fan version, means more content? So Do the JAST Patch or just keep it base form?

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Version: JAST USA 1.02 or Fan-Translation 1.7 ok I need to read nevermind XD 1.02 would have less then 1.7 I figure right?

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Version: JAST USA 1.02 or Fan-Translation 1.7 ok I need to read nevermind XD 1.02 would have less then 1.7 I figure right?
Please read the OP before asking these question that are answered in the OP. JAST USA is an official western publisher, they posted the full game. 1.02 is a bug fix for that and so was 1.01.

Fan-translation is a older fan translation (before JAST localized it), it contains the same game, plus they ripped content from the PSVITA and PS3 that wasn't in the PC version in Japan, understood? You can check the difference if you bothered to read the OP. 1.02 isn't superior or lower to 1.7 it's two different things and it's all explained.

Reactions: Jeffy91

RockSalt

Sep 10, 2017
Added Mirrors for JAST USA v1.02 (bug fixes). Will add a torrent in a bit.
Thank you, I'm sorry about not reading it fully I got a bit excited. I'll make sure to keep note of that before posting a block headed comment again XD

Reactions: ponyguy

Fed

May 14, 2017
According to vndb here you can download a patch to uncensor the fan version. The link to the patch is on the page, I haven't tested it though.

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
According to vndb here you can download a patch to uncensor the fan version. The link to the patch is on the page, I haven't tested it though.
This is the uncensored version of the fan translation, please read the OP.

And the official localization obviously.

Chris Benoit

Sep 25, 2016
Just had to drop in to say this is my favorite adult game of all time, even beats Sengoku Rance imo. Ty for this

Dqslime

Oct 1, 2017
Great game but I'm having a problem capturing Gandhara because I got a "string too long" error.

Edit: It was fixed in a new version.

Last edited:

Oct 9, 2017
which is better to choose to play the game first the Japen(VS+translated to Eng) or this One ..or this one is different from the Original Vs -_-
Yo_oY

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
which is better to choose to play the game first the Japen(VS+translated to Eng) or this One ..or this one is different from the Original Vs :noexpression:
Yo_oY
Read the frigging OP and find out, i already told people that dozen times for this thread. It's right in the frigging OP above the frigging download button.

Version Differences:
IMPORTANT
Please do not confuse Eiyuu*Senki with Eiyuu*Senki GOLD. GOLD being a alternate version of the game with different storylines and more added content, this one hasn't been translated by anyone besides a UI translation (Maybe in the future).

Now, Eiyuu*Senki got an official localization in the west by JAST USA, of course the game already had a fan-translation before this happened. So what are the differences?
Main difference is that the Fan-Translation took content from other sources such as PSVITA and PS3 versions, below is the comprehensive list of things that the fan-translation has over the official:
  • The 15 non-H scenes that still contained various amounts of Japanese due to PS3 censorship reasons;
  • The song titles in the Music Gallery;
  • The names of all characters in the Voice Details menu (credit goes to donovan20055 of HongFire forum).
  • Ported alternative PS3 events in form of optional separate events. Some PC and PS3/Vita Events were merged for coherence.
  • Added all new CGs from PS3 version.
  • Added all exclusive CGs from PS Vita version. Upscale 30% or use “no_upscale” version.
  • Expanded CG Gallery for PS3+PS Vita CGs.
  • Restoration of all voice files, recorded specifically for PS3/PS Vita.
  • Michelangelo Graphics Fix 3.0 - all original PS Vita files restored, with ~30% upscale to PC resolution.
  • Porting of PS3 system of English subtitles (voices in battle and world map).
  • New font size for visual novel part of game. Decrease font size from 27 to 25.
  • Fully translated game settings.
  • Adds display of critical chance in battle (%).
  • Adds selection of difficulty mode in game start:
  • Normal;
  • Hard (150%, previously unlocked after true end);
  • Very Hard (new, 200%);
  • Nightmare (new, 300%, unlocked after true end). Game may or may not became impossible to complete in this mode.
  • Bug fixes and new upgrades for Gennai/Toshiro:
  • Extra item slot after conquering Egypt;
  • New ability after conquering North America;
  • Final Ultimate skill after conquering Inca.
It's likely that someone will make a patch for the JAST USA version with the this content in the future, and this doesn't make the JAST USA version obsolete since it's an official localization.

4.20 star(s) 13 Votes