ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Gosh they are just next level when it comes to monster girl stuff
Yes, and Elasid is making a next level effort for these prem animations. I would recommend anyone who likes his content to subscribe to his subscribestar. I can't even fathom how many hours he has put into this upcoming release.

Omeyeoma

Jun 23, 2024
Yes, and Elasid is making a next level effort for these prem animations. I would recommend anyone who likes his content to subscribe to his subscribestar. I can't even fathom how many hours he has put into this upcoming release.
there's a new video update can you send it?

Alextombsalor

Nov 5, 2019
In fact, the animation with the kraken has not yet been released.
You can say the raw version was released in X.
There you can see the early version

ViewPower

Donor
Apr 8, 2024
When it's released, share it
I am really sorry. But I do not feel comfortable sharing his animations. His Patreon just got nuked and he is "struggling" in terms of income. I would love & encourage you to sub to his subscribestar. Or be satisfied with the public version. In my opinion, he deserves all the best as he is a good artist and he is already sharing a lot for free.

RavenOfOld

Just a simple pervert
Uploader
May 16, 2021
I am really sorry. But I do not feel comfortable sharing his animations. His Patreon just got nuked and he is "struggling" in terms of income. I would love & encourage you to sub to his subscribestar. Or be satisfied with the public version. In my opinion, he deserves all the best as he is a good artist and he is already sharing a lot for free.
I agree with this for many artists, especially new or struggling ones. I feel guilty sometimes for sharing content, but at the same time F95 is one of the best places I've seen for archiving / preserving artist's content. Content that can easily be lost otherwise. I think waiting to post the content is fair.

ViewPower

Donor
Apr 8, 2024
I am sure someone else will post it anyway. I just don't want to feel guilty. You can't stop piracy :)

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
You might want to suggest uploading his works to IWARA. After all, visibility brings traffic, and only traffic can be converted into supporters. Good works need to be promoted. Of course, piracy will always be an issue, but there’s no other place for advertising. It’s possible to promote on (X), but without the help of other creators, it’s hard to spread. Several creators I support were ones I first saw on IWARA or through pirated works and then gradually found their support pages and decided to sponsor them.

His works are high quality, detailed, and have great storylines. You could suggest uploading Lamia works. They don’t necessarily have to be the latest works; you could start with the Lamia or Slime Girl series. Right now, IWARA is flooded with low-quality works (KK) that are taking over views and traffic. So, it’s just a suggestion to consider.

ViewPower

Donor
Apr 8, 2024
You might want to suggest uploading his works to IWARA. After all, visibility brings traffic, and only traffic can be converted into supporters. Good works need to be promoted. Of course, piracy will always be an issue, but there’s no other place for advertising. It’s possible to promote on (X), but without the help of other creators, it’s hard to spread. Several creators I support were ones I first saw on IWARA or through pirated works and then gradually found their support pages and decided to sponsor them.

His works are high quality, detailed, and have great storylines. You could suggest uploading Lamia works. They don’t necessarily have to be the latest works; you could start with the Lamia or Slime Girl series. Right now, IWARA is flooded with low-quality works (KK) that are taking over views and traffic. So, it’s just a suggestion to consider.
Well he uploads a public version of "every" animation to places like rule34video anyway. The subscriber version is longer since he cuts out scenes for the public version.

zxcv1245789

May 25, 2023
Well he uploads a public version of "every" animation to places like rule34video anyway. The subscriber version is longer since he cuts out scenes for the public version.
After all, promoting adult content requires the help of pirate sites like R34 to spread it. The IWARA I'm referring to is a platform where the creators themselves upload their works. Many creators from Europe, the US, and Japan also post their works there. Once they gain a certain level of fame, they might continue posting there depending on their mood. The high exposure increases traffic, which in turn can attract more sponsors. While there will always be those who consume content for free, there will also be those who sponsor because they genuinely like the creator's work.