ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
After all, promoting adult content requires the help of pirate sites like R34 to spread it. The IWARA I'm referring to is a platform where the creators themselves upload their works. Many creators from Europe, the US, and Japan also post their works there. Once they gain a certain level of fame, they might continue posting there depending on their mood. The high exposure increases traffic, which in turn can attract more sponsors. While there will always be those who consume content for free, there will also be those who sponsor because they genuinely like the creator's work.
Yes but he himself posts on R34 and many other cc do so as well.

ViewPower

Take Me Out to the Ball Game
Donor
Apr 8, 2024
Hi man, how are you, please can you post for the last time some people want to know if he have good animation with tentacles cause he do only lamia please man
I'm sorry, but I'm not going to upload the new animation and will ignore any messages asking me to upload it. Im an Elasid fanboy and ask you to wait for someone else to upload it. Or even better, sub to his subscribestar.

Krosh4703

Jul 19, 2021
3£ or 5$ on subscriberstar ... get a job man and support the hardworking artist if you want it
Sure, because everyone on this forum lives in a country with a banking system that works with SubscribeStar (or PayPal, for that matter).
Oh, wait...

Reactions: aleksds1

Zi0_Matrix

Jan 14, 2024
Sure, because everyone on this forum lives in a country with a banking system that works with SubscribeStar (or PayPal, for that matter).
Oh, wait...
Dang, guess this calls for the same 3/4 people to ask for the new video multiple times a day for a few more pages.
That should do the trick.

It'll get posted when it gets posted, they always do, ya'll need to ease off the gas.

Omeyeoma

Jun 23, 2024
It's a shame to refuse to share the video, wookists who think that everyone can afford to buy knowing that a large number of credit cards are incompatible.