minombrehota

Jul 4, 2017
So Cheat Engine doesn’t work on stats. Has anyone found a workaround for this? Or maybe I’m searching the parameters incorrectly in Cheat Engine? Currently value is set to ”double” and I’m able to max out my money. But every time I narrow down the search for the stats I get two values and neither are it. Do I change it from “double” back to “4 byte” for stars?

01lewd01

Nov 4, 2018
I cannot find any save file of the game i want to reset my windows and want to take a backup
Save Registry to save the game:

DISCOVERED A WAY TO SAVE AT YOUR FAVORITE POINT!
1. Open 'Registry Editor'
2. Go to Computer\HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Lesson of Passion\Eleanor 3
3. Right click and 'Export"
4. Save registry file with a name such that you can identify the scene you are saving.
5. To access that scene, close the game. Double click the saved registry file. Add that to your registry.
6. Open the game and the game will begin at the starting of the day of your save!

By doing this, you can go directly to your favorite scenes. And also will not have to go through the pain of starting all over again!

Feel free to ask if you have any queries.

autizboyz

Apr 28, 2017
So Cheat Engine doesn’t work on stats. Has anyone found a workaround for this? Or maybe I’m searching the parameters incorrectly in Cheat Engine? Currently value is set to ”double” and I’m able to max out my money. But every time I narrow down the search for the stats I get two values and neither are it. Do I change it from “double” back to “4 byte” for stars?
It's because the value it self its not realy there. You need to dig up deep on the mono thing to change stat value etc. The standart search for double only work on time and money, just with them both you can speed up thing, so people just got lazy to dig up including me. Because you already nailed the important aspect of the game which money and time. Just do 3-4 different ending for stat, it's not that hard.

phlore101

Jun 28, 2017
You can have the emu program remind you to close Steam by setting ParanoidMode = 1 in the SmartSteamEmu.ini. For extra protection, I run all these cracked games in Sandboxie (free version).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I actually paid for Sandboxie a long time ago and had to look back through my emails. Luckily I don't delete any and found my serial from 2012. I was just using the sandbox utility that comes with Comodo?? Anyway I'm installing sandboxie again and follow your instructions. Thanks a lot for your help.

Edit: It's actually running through Sandboxie and Comodo now. Not sure if it's better or worse this way but I'll leave it for now

Last edited:

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
i can´t run the game, anyone can help me?
the steam logo just open to prepare but nothing happen
Read the instructions first...you are trying to open the game running eleanor 3.exe...the correct way is run the game by SmartSteamLoader.exe or SmartSteamLoader64.exe

Tokoy

Jul 5, 2017
It's because the value it self its not realy there. You need to dig up deep on the mono thing to change stat value etc. The standart search for double only work on time and money, just with them both you can speed up thing, so people just got lazy to dig up including me. Because you already nailed the important aspect of the game which money and time. Just do 3-4 different ending for stat, it's not that hard.
I agree with you with the status thing(just repeat reseting time till reach max), but the "stars" are driving me fucking insane. Some dialogs you need to be with exactly perks...

Any clues in how to dig throw Assembly-CSharp.dll? I opened this shit using dnSpy but all the C# methods and variables are with strange fucking name, totally unreadable.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
I agree with you with the status thing(just repeat reseting time till reach max), but the "stars" are driving me fucking insane. Some dialogs you need to be with exactly perks...

Any clues in how to dig throw Assembly-CSharp.dll? I opened this shit using dnSpy but all the C# methods and variables are with strange fucking name, totally unreadable.
its easier to either do one specific playthrough so you pick perks for that specific character or you try to get 5 different endings and use the all perks cheat otherwise its pretty hard to get all sex scenes and the stars

Mr_PacMan

May 31, 2017

i was able to edit files such that BOTH money and morale ALWAYS stays maximum

Reactions: Tokoy
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes