N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
what you mean by "whole game"? is dlc uploaded here? i see it says "blue orchid" but game has new expansion called "orange daisy"
The base game and the first dlc "blue orchid" is here the 2nd dlc "orange daisy" is not.

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Language: English
Although there is not yet a program associated with this platform (Unity) to do translations for other languages, the developers of these platforms (Unity) should stop putting so much (GameOver) this I say because not everyone knows English well, and not fully knowing what is being said in the game the player collapses from gameover all the time.
There should be other languages on these platforms, Portuguese, or Spanish at least.
There are not only players in the world who only speak English !!!!
Think about Unity developers. ;):sneaky:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: will_990 and Sigge

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
So, in four days Drake will be coming back from jail and she just can't wait till that moment. Will he ever forgive her? Is she going to make him love and trust her again? Or maybe Drake is a closed chapter of her life and it's time to look for new... inspirations? As always, you have thirty days to find out.
If there is an error here (GameOver) and all saves on this platform are always deleted automatically without chance of the player trying to load from it.
Although always make good games a rescue in any normal game is never deleted but in Unity always is.

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
Hmm more than 80% of global populations knows english as a developer creator and so on youre basicaly working to make money since most use english majority wins over minority i myself im english self thot and i cant belive you have like translations for evry movie out there in cinemas what do you do around 30% or less knows 2 international languages that is why translators for languages like i duno spanish ,chinese and few more are well paid and sought but as far as i recall platforms like unity ,3dsmax ,cryengine all have some other language packs if you refering to the developer thats a bit selfish is like askin the developer to learn a new language or to hier a translator and as a developer you probably recive income for around 30% if not even less like 15-20% of 100% who play the game the rest are cracked ,hacked and so on Thinkin from more than your perspective gives a clear view of an situation (all depends on circumstances).And as far as i know there are developers out there who translate even if is for a small fee or donation like the ones who translate illusion games

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I can't understand why I'm missing out, one is the shipment to the primary? what should I watch out for?

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
I have play it 10 times with different route and I always start from scratch,it's the most stupid game I've ever played.

Reactions: kitten236
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes