jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
The game pulls 100% CPU at all times on my system. Anybody got any ideas why or how I can improve the performance? Already got it on Lowest Settings. (btw System is a i5-6600)

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
an i5 cpu is like minimum req for a sys nowdays i had same cpu till like 2019 but i was saving for a new one so like 2 yrs of w8ting got me a i9 and when i play like LOP games i hear the cooler running tho in my opinion is like most developers are laking in performance department
(optimization )of games even software

87lollol

Apr 26, 2017
and btw there is some sort of problem with task manager for windows 10 if you use that as a refrence same with peps who see 100% hdd i belive if not mistaken is from windows defender or a virus cant remember

Moricano

Jan 30, 2019
Money & Time
Where the video only has sound
there is a full save at 1 page, but i don't know use it
This flame only works with new games and never with games that already have some saving in the game.
To use this flute I will teach you just follow the paths below.
Open the game folder and go to the name folder(Eleanor 3_Data) Open this folder Then open the folder named (Managed) and paste this file that I'm sending there for you to replace and ready now start a new game and the flutes will be added, a woman by name (Amber will call you and you will meet her after this you will have to buy a certain dress so don’t buy beforehand because it’s going to bug your game.

Reactions: sanmal

ImmaHitEm

May 1, 2017
remember kids if you like the game buy it on steam.
I did! Only to find it out that Can I Run It? lied to me about it being able to run on Mac (even though it specifically said on Steam that it doesn't support Mac, but I was horny enough to try it.)

Reactions: lockerxx

jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
Third update to the game was announced on the LOP blog, coming in 3+ month. No word on a Steam release though, it was asked in the comments there but never answered. However I would not get my hopes up.

Reactions: lockerxx
2.70 star(s) 9 Votes