Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
But in this version there is some cuckold/swingers scene? How activate the swingers scene with Felix and Natasha?

Last edited:

Back

Aug 3, 2017
But in this version there is some cuckold/swingers scene? How activate the swingers scene with Felix and Natasha?
It's been so long since I last played (and only a couple times) so I can't remember how you meet them. I think you just meet them later on naturally as you play. One of them is an educator (?) if I recall. Sorry if that wasn't more helpful, Claudio.
Anyway, take a look at this and see if anything pops for you: Scene Choices / Endings. Btw, I also dig Kat from that game in your sig. ;]

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
It's been so long since I last played (and only a couple times) so I can't remember how you meet them. I think you just meet them later on naturally as you play. One of them is an educator (?) if I recall. Sorry if that wasn't more helpful, Claudio.
Anyway, take a look at this and see if anything pops for you: Scene Choices / Endings. Btw, I also dig Kat from that game in your sig. ;]
I have read the WT but it don't say how to obtain the scene… i was remain faithful to Drake hoping to trigger this scene at a certain point, but nothing. I have read that Felix and Natasha are the couple that hired Drake as gardener, but there must be a way to trigger the swinger scene

Last edited:

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016

Claudio83

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
I have discovered just now in my last run of the game like unlock the swinging dinner… you must have high relationship, fidelity and unlock at least some Drake's sex scenes, then when you go to the shop (at day 22 for me) this time you are together with Drake and meet Natasha, from here the road is simple

Reactions: Back

Back

Aug 3, 2017
I have discovered just now in my last run of the game like unlock the swinging dinner… you must have high relationship, fidelity and unlock at least some Drake's sex scenes, then when you go to the shop (at day 22 for me) this time you are together with Drake and meet Natasha, from here the road is simple
Oh, I'm glad you figured it out. Good job! (y) Nicely done, and good on you to drop the tidbit on how's it done in case anyone ever wonders in the future.

Reactions: Claudio83

Back

Aug 3, 2017
If and when it appears on Steam, I think. LoP keeps claiming that they'll release everything for it on there, but as far as I can tell, have been deliberately slowballing it.

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
If and when it appears on Steam, I think. LoP keeps claiming that they'll release everything for it on there, but as far as I can tell, have been deliberately slowballing it.
They release 2 (3 if you count the 3d game) on steam already, they have a hard time adding a dlc to the game

D

Deleted member 1691628

Eleanor 3 v1.0.2: Blue Orchid

Steam Stub Removed (no need for launcher, direct run from Eleanor 3.exe) Shared a while back, but link appeared to be down. (Deleted old Post). If a Staff member wants to verify clean files, feel free to add to OP or even re-mirror and add to OP (sorry I do not have access to up a mirror on NOPY). Just unzip (7zip), run, and play.

Download Mirrors 544.69 MB

MD5 76075b379748217a8856c2d7c4a9ad07
SHA-1 d41a529e4f850f3fc23382c0ce6937e4d0088bee
SHA-256 904c0a66a365983c514d8e96d52676e6f30cb78cdf6ba60a39821ba80cd9a149

Reactions: logan55ss

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Eleanor 3 v1.0.2: Blue Orchid

Steam Stub Removed (no need for launcher, direct run from Eleanor 3.exe) Shared a while back, but link appeared to be down. (Deleted old Post). If a Staff member wants to verify clean files, feel free to add to OP or even re-mirror and add to OP (sorry I do not have access to up a mirror on NOPY). Just unzip (7zip), run, and play.
Neat. In the future, you can always self-report your post and choose the option that it's a game update and a staff member will get on top of that. ;)

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes