Back

Aug 3, 2017
It's not like they haven't lied before, unfortunately. Unrelated to recent posts, I just did delete E3 today, lol. ^^'

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
They haven't even released the second expansion to it on steam, why would they release the third one without getting the other too? If and when they do, don't expect it sooner than next year.
I hope that they will release Orange Daisy too in steam. If they release velvet aster without the previous dlc then it doesn't make any sense. I think the Orange Daisy might be included in the new one. Well we cant do anything more but just wait and see and hope for the best. But this news might be a move on positive side of getting the Eleanor 3 full in here. People have been waiting for so long

Reactions: RayKon7

Kdj0

Jun 19, 2017
Hoping that me wight see it here if it gets released on STEAM. Looking forward to December
View attachment 851390

VIOLET ASTER under development
This DECEMBER we're planning to release a DLC you've all been waiting for!
Brand new VIOLET ASTER expansion as well as ORANGE DAISY, which wasn't available on STEAM before.
One DLC to rule them all!

VIOLET ASTER
content:

• FLAKE wants to reopen his club, despite having a court order to never operate a club under his name again. It’s a huge story path which require to gather the old crew – ANGEL and DEVIL and a lot of other preparations and complications during that process. It’s going to be EPIC
  • More options for the ending scene with “the evil master mind” – this time we also add PAIGE to his harem.
  • Real estate is going well and AMBER got more customers that need to be “serviced” by them. And guess what? DIDI is going to be one of them
  • Want to spice up her life even a little more? Play with a young guy who is watching her from his window.
  • Be a good housewife and invite young missionaries from a local church to your apartment. Show them, what kind of sister of mercy, you really are
  • New daily actions for already established locations
  • New location – park, where you can get new interactions with PAIGE
  • New datable character – IVONE, available in the SEX SHOP

ORANGE DAISY content:

• Make PAGE’S dreams come truth and invite her to your bedroom where your husband, DRAKE, will fuck you both
  • PAIGE and JOSH – play dirty with your best friend lover behind her back or join them during their trip to the cabin in the woods
  • SAMANTHA and her son JAMES plot – 4 hot events including Jame’s dream date and amazing group orgy in the club
  • BEN is back – if you’re slutty enough let him blackmail you and then offer you as a reward in a poker game for his friends

yankeeInKy

Mar 1, 2020
I've played the Orange Daisy content. The scenes I was looking forward to. Ben poker game and football team gang were ok. I think Eleanor as for looks. She ok. Of course her big draw is she's a cum dumpster.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
VIOLET ASTER under development
This DECEMBER we're planning to release a DLC you've all been waiting for!
Brand new VIOLET ASTER expansion as well as ORANGE DAISY, which wasn't available on STEAM before.
One DLC to rule them all!

VIOLET ASTER
content:

• FLAKE wants to reopen his club, despite having a court order to never operate a club under his name again. It’s a huge story path which require to gather the old crew – ANGEL and DEVIL and a lot of other preparations and complications during that process. It’s going to be EPIC
  • More options for the ending scene with “the evil master mind” – this time we also add PAIGE to his harem.
  • Real estate is going well and AMBER got more customers that need to be “serviced” by them. And guess what? DIDI is going to be one of them
  • Want to spice up her life even a little more? Play with a young guy who is watching her from his window.
  • Be a good housewife and invite young missionaries from a local church to your apartment. Show them, what kind of sister of mercy, you really are
  • New daily actions for already established locations
  • New location – park, where you can get new interactions with PAIGE
  • New datable character – IVONE, available in the SEX SHOP

ORANGE DAISY content:

• Make PAGE’S dreams come truth and invite her to your bedroom where your husband, DRAKE, will fuck you both
  • PAIGE and JOSH – play dirty with your best friend lover behind her back or join them during their trip to the cabin in the woods
  • SAMANTHA and her son JAMES plot – 4 hot events including Jame’s dream date and amazing group orgy in the club
  • BEN is back – if you’re slutty enough let him blackmail you and then offer you as a reward in a poker game for his friends
thanks for the detailed version.Its been so long. The DLCs need to be played

Reactions: Kdj0

Bihubob

Nov 20, 2020
HAS ANYONE finished with all the endings!? I can't able to figure out like 4/13. I tried everything possible but all in vain

Dyosseek

Jun 4, 2017
HAS ANYONE finished with all the endings!? I can't able to figure out like 4/13. I tried everything possible but all in vain
Walkthrough above is really useful. I would just add some missed info: to get endings 6,7,9 Eleanor has to NOT befriend with Amber
In LOP games usually to get every ending protagonist just have to build relationships with every character separately and see where it comes

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
Walkthrough above is really useful. I would just add some missed info: to get endings 6,7,9 Eleanor has to NOT befriend with Amber
In LOP games usually to get every ending protagonist just have to build relationships with every character separately and see where it comes
iirc you have to be befriended with amber to go the master route

Vyacheslav Grinko

Nov 9, 2018
Hello guys i know that this forum is about Eleanor 3 but there were so many requests about Eleanor 2 images so i know that some fans of Eleanor 2 are posting in this thread so here you have it guys hope you like it . The images extracted were done possible with the Sothink SFW Decompiler .

• Red Heart
Reactions: redweiler2

redweiler2

Sep 19, 2018
thank you...!!! I hope you are doing Eleanor 3 as well
Hello guys i know that this forum is about Eleanor 3 but there were so many requests about Eleanor 2 images so i know that some fans of Eleanor 2 are posting in this thread so here you have it guys hope you like it . The images extracted were done possible with the Sothink SFW Decompiler .

Mega

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
sdad.jpg

Eleanor 3 next week!
I’m proud to announce that Eleanor requires just some minor tweaks and she will be ready for her fans next week.
We plan to release VIOLET ASTER on 2020.12.17 for subscribers.
We’re still working with the STEAM version and we plan to release it later – probably in the first days of January 2021.

HOW MUCH CONTENT CAN I EXPECT?

• Over 80+54 sex animations, with thirty frames each
  • 4+1 fully dateable characters to fall in love with
  • 12+3 endings waiting for you to discover them

For Details and preview images check LOP Blog

dikdik48

Apr 5, 2020
View attachment 942775

Eleanor 3 next week!
I’m proud to announce that Eleanor requires just some minor tweaks and she will be ready for her fans next week.
We plan to release VIOLET ASTER on 2020.12.17 for subscribers.
We’re still working with the STEAM version and we plan to release it later – probably in the first days of January 2021.

HOW MUCH CONTENT CAN I EXPECT?

• Over 80+54 sex animations, with thirty frames each
  • 4+1 fully dateable characters to fall in love with
  • 12+3 endings waiting for you to discover them

For Details and preview images check LOP Blog
so this's new game or what? sorry for ask.
because i see eleanor 3 is competed tags in here

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes