D

Deleted member 1691628

Neat. In the future, you can always self-report your post and choose the option that it's a game update and a staff member will get on top of that. ;)
Ahh, cool, did not know that :) Thanks!

Reactions: Back

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Eleanor 3 v1.0.2: Blue Orchid

Steam Stub Removed (no need for launcher, direct run from Eleanor 3.exe) Shared a while back, but link appeared to be down. (Deleted old Post). If a Staff member wants to verify clean files, feel free to add to OP or even re-mirror and add to OP (sorry I do not have access to up a mirror on NOPY). Just unzip (7zip), run, and play.

Download Mirrors 544.69 MB

MD5 76075b379748217a8856c2d7c4a9ad07
SHA-1 d41a529e4f850f3fc23382c0ce6937e4d0088bee
SHA-256 904c0a66a365983c514d8e96d52676e6f30cb78cdf6ba60a39821ba80cd9a149
Anything New in this version? I played the last version that was here few days ago, so i wouldn't want to download and play the same thing over again. Thanks

D

Deleted member 1691628

Anything New in this version? I played the last version that was here few days ago, so i wouldn't want to download and play the same thing over again. Thanks
Nothing new, just stripped steams stub off the executable removing the need to use launcher for running the game. Don't waste you time if you already played through. :)

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Nothing new, just stripped steams stub off the executable removing the need to use launcher for running the game. Don't waste you time if you already played through. :)
Yeah thanks for the heads up. I am waiting for orange daisy and velvet austere. Hoping a hero gets them here. Eleanor games are nice with good plots ans CGs, one of my favourite. Recently read a post in their blogs, they are saying they are not going to release Eleanor and LwT games on steam because of lack of security and pirating. Lets see what happens.

Back

Aug 3, 2017
Recently read a post in their blogs, they are saying they are not going to release Eleanor and LwT games on steam because of lack of security and pirating.
Took a while, but I finally found what I think you were referring to ( ). None of these posts are official from the LoP team. In fact, everywhere I looked, including what little there was on Steam, suggests otherwise. The official line essentially says that "Yes, we're working on it. And yes, it'll come to Steam." Now, whether end-users will believe that or not, and whether the LoP team will actually follow-through on what they have said is altogether another matter.

I, for one, do *not* believe them. I hate their subscription / always online model where you don't purchase a game to download (and I was a former subscriber). You only have access to them temporarily, and it limits what the game can handle as it fetches assets elsewhere. And I'm not alone. So when there was the option to grab a couple on Steam, many rejoiced. Only to discover, sadly, that LoP doesn't care about their products on Steam. This is a fact. When users ask questions about that, the LoP team has largely ignored them -- conveniently looking the other way or offering (what little) noncommittal answers in the past year. Combine that with, frankly and there's no way to sugarcoat it, their deliberate lack of updates on Steam, one can see that the Steam experiment is a complete and utter failure except possibly rising the awareness of the LoP catalogue on their site. (Hey, remember how well their Patreon approach went? Yeah, like that.) Until I actually see it happen on Steam, end-users are probably wise to write-off any hope of seeing updates or future products there. I've been an on-and-off fan of them for years, but they've burned a lot of goodwill. At least their games look pretty good, have some degree of gameplay, and actually gets to a completed state.

Drill Sergeant

May 9, 2019
Took a while, but I finally found what I think you were referring to ( ). None of these posts are official from the LoP team. In fact, everywhere I looked, including what little there was on Steam, suggests otherwise. The official line essentially says that "Yes, we're working on it. And yes, it'll come to Steam." Now, whether end-users will believe that or not, and whether the LoP team will actually follow-through on what they have said is altogether another matter.

I, for one, do *not* believe them. I hate their subscription / always online model where you don't purchase a game to download (and I was a former subscriber). You only have access to them temporarily, and it limits what the game can handle as it fetches assets elsewhere. And I'm not alone. So when there was the option to grab a couple on Steam, many rejoiced. Only to discover, sadly, that LoP doesn't care about their products on Steam. This is a fact. When users ask questions about that, the LoP team has largely ignored them -- conveniently looking the other way or offering (what little) noncommittal answers in the past year. Combine that with, frankly and there's no way to sugarcoat it, their deliberate lack of updates on Steam, one can see that the Steam experiment is a complete and utter failure except possibly rising the awareness of the LoP catalogue on their site. (Hey, remember how well their Patreon approach went? Yeah, like that.) Until I actually see it happen on Steam, end-users are probably wise to write-off any hope of seeing updates or future products there. I've been an on-and-off fan of them for years, but they've burned a lot of goodwill. At least their games look pretty good, have some degree of gameplay, and actually gets to a completed state.
Yeah. Me too. When i am paying for the game there should be an option to download it not the always online system. Thats pretty annoying. Downloading gives the option to replay them again. If it comes to steam, very good otherwise i think the only way is subscription. But as you said their games are pretty good with good story and CGs. Might give it whirl who knows. Lets see

Reactions: Back

bluehound36

Apr 27, 2017
They haven't even released the second expansion to it on steam, why would they release the third one without getting the other too? If and when they do, don't expect it sooner than next year.

Reactions: Drill Sergeant

Bocchi-chan

Dec 16, 2019
They haven't even released the second expansion to it on steam, why would they release the third one without getting the other too? If and when they do, don't expect it sooner than next year.
They said, they will include it also as dlc.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes