jimul18

Mar 10, 2019
This was posted on the Discord last friday, so there might be some hope for a steam release. But in any case still months away.

LoP_Daman
@JohnWick1069 According to Leo he is working on a way to implement the expansions through steam. He makes note of this in the second to most recent blog post.

Reactions: Sigge and int00h

The_Wizardx

Mar 20, 2020
Here is my first attempt for modding/cheating this game:

Extract the attached file (Assembly-CSharp.zip), copy Assembly-CSharp.dll file to "Eleanor 3_Data/Managed" folder, replace/overwrite the existing Assembly-CSharp.dll.

Features:
PageDown - Decrease the time by 1 hour.
PageUp - Increase the time by 1 hour.
Home - Increase "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Wife" stat by 1.
End - Decrease "WifeWhore" stat by 1, that is increase "Whore" stat by 1.
C - Cash + $1000.
M - Set "Morale" stat = 20.
S - Increase "Style" stat by 10.
F - Increase "Fitness" stat by 10.
U - Increase "Culture" stat by 10.
X - Increase "Sex" stat by 10.
I - Increase "Singer" stat by 10.
L - Increase "Sommelier" stat by 10.
R - Increase "Real Estate Agent" stat by 10.
F1 - Increase "Drake" relationship by 10.
F2 - Increase "FLA?" relationship by 10.
F3 - Increase "Paige" relationship by 10.
F4 - Increase "Amber" relationship by 10.

Note:
Time feature (PageUp/PageDown) is experimental. Time+ only works if time < 23. Time- only works if time>=9 and time<=23.9 (I'm not sure about 24, so I write it this way).
There is minor bug for "Morale" stat increment, the label/UI is not updated if "M" key is pressed, but it will be updated if you move to other location (from bathroom to livingroom, for example). It's just cosmetic bug.

I only play this game for about 10 minutes. So there are some other stats (e.g. SIN_EXP, SOME_EXP, REA_EXP, STAR, HD, HD1, etc.) not touched by this mod, because I only play this game briefly.

To modders:
Modifiy the Update() method of "Inspira.GameEngine.GameUIController".
Watch GameParamsController.runtimeParameters variable for stats list.

I'm not regular visitor of this board, and this game is not interesting for me. So maybe other modders can make improvement for this mod.

Have fun!
[/
I only play this game for about 10 minutes. So there are some other stats (e.g. SIN_EXP, SOME_EXP, REA_EXP, STAR, HD, HD1, etc.) not touched by this mod, because I only play this game briefly.]
How to edit this?
{

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
[/
I only play this game for about 10 minutes. So there are some other stats (e.g. SIN_EXP, SOME_EXP, REA_EXP, STAR, HD, HD1, etc.) not touched by this mod, because I only play this game briefly.]
How to edit this?
{
i dont think that you need more

Pogo123

Engaged Member
Mar 25, 2019
the quality of this game looks nice and the girls have great tits, but it seems most lack hips, and i see far too many trained guys in some average age. no old or fat guys... :(

N7's Slut

panty sniffer
Donor
Sep 13, 2016
the quality of this game looks nice and the girls have great tits, but it seems most lack hips, and i see far too many trained guys in some average age. no old or fat guys... :(
They're in there as I recall. Quite a few of them, in fact.
well there is the dude from the restaurant, linus, then there is the friend from flake, darnell, and there is the ending with the master aka kevin thiose are the one i remember from the top of my head

seriouslyWTF

May 14, 2020
Please tell me how how can I extract CG from the game
In unity games the cg is generally in the resources.assets and/or sharedassetes(number).assets file which can be easily extracted using Unity Asset Bundle Extractor (UABE).

But in the Eleanor 3 ,it uses StreamingAssets which UABE can't read.

To extract cg from StreamingAssets, can be used.

1. Open AssetStudio and select File>Load File.
PSX_20200607_234917.jpg

2. Select the files from game_directory/Eleanor 3_Data/StreamingAssets/.

PSX_20200607_235028.jpg

There are multiple folders, each containing two files- a file without an extension and a manifest file.
Each folder represents an image in the game.

3. Open any folder you want and select the file ( the one with no extension ) to open it.

PSX_20200607_235252.jpg

4. Once it is opened, go to the Asset List tab. There you will see two assets- Texture2D and Sprite.

PSX_20200607_235045.jpg

5. Right click on Texture2D type asset and save it wherever you want.

PSX_20200607_235116.jpg

This is the only method I could find so far which is not so efficient, as the same process has to repeated for each image and there are 963 of these files.

Maybe you can load multiple, I couldn't ( mostly because it takes time and I am just impatient OR there is a bug, don't really know ). But it is what it is for now.

Maybe someone will find a better solution.

EDIT: Turns out we CAN open multiple files at the same time, sort them according to their type and select and export them.

Last edited:
Reactions: Back and N7's Slut

infernoxpx

Feb 26, 2018
Sorry for the obvious questions but does this require Steam at all and does it include the DLC or just the main game.

2.70 star(s) 9 Votes