phdusa1

Aug 18, 2018
Unofficial compressed Android port for Eleanor in Miami [2024-09-27] [Lesson of Passion]

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Download android port
(671 MB)

For other links join my discord:

If you want you can support me here:

*This unofficial port/mod is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

1eyeBlind

May 6, 2024
Interesting... I didn't expect to like it, but I did (y)

I usually avoid sandbox games but I'd call this sandbox-light. Easy to navigate, journal hints show you the way and you can determine the path the game takes. I'll admit, it feels a bit dated but the lewd content more than makes up for it ;)

Piat

Feb 26, 2020
Condoms in a 3dcg game, there is any risk of pixels getting pregnant? It's a no go

pd. 1 vote 5 stars, it looks suspicious, always

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
EleanorInMiami-2024.09.27
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: igorenya

Ker'mhod

Jul 22, 2017
AI Generated Content Disclosure
The developers describe how their game uses AI Generated Content like this:

Among the many backgrounds designed by our visual artist, we're presenting some generated by AI. Still, our 2D artist post-processes and manually animates backgrounds frame-by-frame to keep the level of presentation as high as possible.
I don't know for the cgs, but I'm pretty sure some music are AI (like menu and shit) and the writing kinda seems AI too, can't be totally sure, but some phrasing def sounds like some chatbot over detail and embelish classic sentences. seem to be some ai in everything imo.

jimmyjambles

Mar 8, 2022
It seems like the first few paragraphs of the developer notes contain the actual overview. A shame, since few will read the notes.

selectivepaperclip

Modder
Donor
Respected User
Feb 19, 2017
I can't speak to the quality of this specific game but I appreciate individual games being liberated from the LoP thread.

Say what you will for the quality of LoP's output but I don't think it deserves for everything to be buried in a megathread treatment, considering they're actual "[Completed]" games unlike so much of the endless update Patreon stuff on f95.

Reactions: CJIAI3IIC

DoubleXX

Dec 25, 2017
Always loved the Eleanor games. Great to have multiple games to go down every route and every ending. Hope this is similar. love her turning into the stripper or the boss.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes