Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
I never played this game yet, so correct me if im wrong but this game is the type game you pick one girl and finish her route and then start over to see the others right?

EZ8lt

Engaged Member
Dec 24, 2019
I never played this game yet, so correct me if im wrong but this game is the type game you pick one girl and finish her route and then start over to see the others right?
Well, there's only a few that you can pursue at the same time, if you check out the WT, you'll see who locks out who.

Rodzaju

Dec 25, 2018
I've only played 1 route so far, but I'm wondering if any of these girls are who they are supposed to be.
I mean we have at least 2 time travellers, 1 alien, 1 who doesn't exist and 1 with super powers plus several others that don't seem quite right...

daedalus01

Nov 6, 2017
I've only played 1 route so far, but I'm wondering if any of these girls are who they are supposed to be.
I mean we have at least 2 time travellers, 1 alien, 1 who doesn't exist and 1 with super powers plus several others that don't seem quite right...
Yeah, I doubt any of them are normal. The ones you mention are really just the ones who have it confirmed, but there's hints about weird stuff for all of them. Barring one or two, which just makes me extra suspicious of those ones.

micojive

Oct 2, 2017
12 scenes every 5-6 weeks?! That sounds very promising. Are the scenes "small-ish" perhaps or the creator is one of the most dedicated ones in the site?
Well the game has been been being updated for about 8 months, and each girl has about 2 scenes total. So they are pretty small updates.

Apr 3, 2020
Per request, here is my unofficial android port of Element-174-v0.16b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Let me know if you find any problem.

You can request me any game you want. I will try my best.

Join my

You can if you want.
Using the android link it downloads but does not install

Englen

Mar 17, 2019
In that case, I'm surprised nobody has complained about Penny foursome possibilty

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thats just MC explaining to Penny what their intentions were with her since she is a bit of an air head, thats never actually going to happen.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Thats just MC explaining to Penny what their intentions were with her since she is a bit of an air head, thats never actually going to happen.
Well, she plays a bit of an airhead. I actually don't think she is; she's let it slip at least a couple of times now that she is, in fact, at least decently smart and at least moderately aware of sexual habits and practices.

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Was tying to figure out why I was missing last point for Penny after her date

I save at : As her voice fills me once again with joy, I can't help but notice the smile on her face as she looks across at all her listeners (as seems to be last point you can save at)

I do not seem to get

$ points_penny += 1
$ flag_penny_karaoke = True

I assume these will execute once I load for day 11 (when it is available),
or maybe the above two commands plus change to desc_penny should be above the last line of displayed text

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I just got to the 2nd episode, pretty cool game but I'm having a hard time choosing 1 girl. I don't see a harem tag so I'm guessing each of the girls will get an ending. Though the twist at the end of the 1st episode makes it seem like you're encouraged to go for 1 particular girl. Ah well, I've gotten it down to 5, the rest shouldn't be hard to eliminate.

Reactions: KnottyGames

KnottyGames

Game Developer
Sep 11, 2019
Was tying to figure out why I was missing last point for Penny after her date

I save at : As her voice fills me once again with joy, I can't help but notice the smile on her face as she looks across at all her listeners (as seems to be last point you can save at)

I do not seem to get

$ points_penny += 1
$ flag_penny_karaoke = True

I assume these will execute once I load for day 11 (when it is available),
or maybe the above two commands plus change to desc_penny should be above the last line of displayed text
You're correct and they'll activate once the next day loads. The order that I've been using since Week 2 is this and it seems to be working so far:
[last line of dialogue and final save spot]
$ points_girl += 1
$ flag_girl_scene = True
$ desc_girl += "" (This feature will hopefully be implemented soon)
call chapterenddemo (title transition)
jump demoend (last screen before back to main menu)

Let me know if there's an issue after the next update as sometimes my code gets wonky.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I just got to the 2nd episode, pretty cool game but I'm having a hard time choosing 1 girl. I don't see a harem tag so I'm guessing each of the girls will get an ending. Though the twist at the end of the 1st episode makes it seem like you're encouraged to go for 1 particular girl. Ah well, I've gotten it down to 5, the rest shouldn't be hard to eliminate.
A harem would be impossible considering some of the girls are trying to kill others.

3.80 star(s) 40 Votes