3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Hmm, it's telling you that an image is missing. Since you have gotten that far without coming across the same error, you can probably just Ignore it and continue on. If you keep getting those errors, you probably need to redownload the game.

That particular image is in my download, but is just a blackscreen. You could probably go out to the game/images/bgb file and copy school3.png to school4.png. Both are blackscreens. Actually, everything in that folder is a blackscreen - at least it is in my download.

Alexios8118

Jun 9, 2018
Hmm, it's telling you that an image is missing. Since you have gotten that far without coming across the same error, you can probably just Ignore it and continue on. If you keep getting those errors, you probably need to redownload the game.

That particular image is in my download, but is just a blackscreen. You could probably go out to the game/images/bgb file and copy school3.png to school4.png. Both are blackscreens. Actually, everything in that folder is a blackscreen - at least it is in my download.
I have tried both downloading again and add image file to that folder it doesn't work.i keep getting that error when scene is in house or school.

Priappus

Engaged Member
Nov 21, 2019
the story is very good, I would prefer fixed icons rather than moving ones, though I don't like big boobs and asses,keep up the good work, it is very interesting, much more constant images,thanks for your very good game and sorry for them english.

Nov 26, 2016
...or they could just be busy doing other things, it is x-mas time after all and people often take time off around this time of year to relax...
Cool. None of that actually answers the question tho.

My man Phalzyr is still visiting the forum and due to nickfifa's huge gap in updates, it's fair to imagine he could have lost interest in something he's doing as a free service for the community. Whether or not he is chilling with Santa in the North Pole this x-mas season. :WeSmart:

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Phalzyr is dealing with personal/family stuff, he'll update this whenever he has time to.

you can look in the where the heart is thread for more info.

Reactions: brutusbeefcake

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Didn't notice it was updated till now, so much going on I must have missed it being updated. I will get to work on it soon, got a lot going on today. So prob won't start it today. Also have bought laptop and put my tower up... Might have to dload my mod as well lol not sure if I transfered those files...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
i keep getting this error help me.
I'll look into that, I assume you choose to play game without backgrounds?

Actually, everything in that folder is a blackscreen - at least it is in my download.
As should be, those are there for the option to not use backgrounds, some people wanted an option to turn mine off because I haven't made all images fully transparent, some still have a small black edge around them they found unbearable...

Reactions: Walter Victor

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
WoW What a great game, so much action. I started a new game 3 days ago, played it almost constant, oke eating, sleeping, doing stuff not included, but at least 20 hours. I'm now starting at week 9 so my question is how many weeks are there to play ? Looking at the rpgm version there is an update for week 31. Thanks in advance

Dars

Apr 14, 2018
I think each update adds 2days, so the version here is likely week 30 + 5days or something like that (basically 2days short from the rpgm)
Thanks,wow then it's a huge VN I have a few more hours to go then, I love this, fortunatly the "auto" options works

Reactions: oysterkeeper
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes