3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Eula25

Donor
Nov 30, 2018
You're welcome.

I have both days done and off to my proofreader... got gallery pics updated and just need to plug in the scenes once he gets it back to me :D My internet's upload speed here is super slow though so probably will upload "Update" first then full version, it took over 4 hours to upload full version of beta to proofreader argg i can't believe i miss comcast haha

Basically day 58 has two scenes and 59 three scenes... (as usual two scenes each day plus the bonus scene...)

I also updated the "start any day" feature to let you select whether to romance tom/jamal or both. (previously auto chose both)
We can wait hahahah

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You'll have to :p Hehe
The cable internet where i moved to isn't "unlimited" and Hulu live that my wife watches all day requires unlimited... If it wasn't for that... though cost wise DSL is a lot less...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
It is indeed a sad day for us all when the "I miss Comcast" thought enters into our brain.

More sad is the day, four months in, when I think "I remember now why I left Comcast" and thus wait for my contract to expire...

Reactions: mickster101

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I have the update from last version to 0.29 up, Going to do crunched versions then full then android. hopefully tomorrow morning when I wake up or sooner the last of them will be uploaded lol... Once i get all up to MEGA hopefully a mod can dload and send to alt hosts...

MSNlover95

Sep 26, 2018
What do you mean?

There is a start and say feature in main menu. just choose to start day 58 ;)
i meaning new update are usually showing in it the latest games page but i only finding it these new update by direct check it this thread instead of see it there :whistle:

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
i meaning new update are usually showing in it the latest games page but i only finding it these new update by direct check it this thread instead of see it there :whistle:
This thread got the update because the original game had an update too, you should check again, it's already showing up there.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
One has to rely on mods to post in latest thread... Still waiting on them to do it... Maybe there is some trick to it lol

Mercedes

Nov 19, 2017
I came across this thread only today and flew over the nine pages only fast and only in a contribution times two comparison pictures found.
Are all changes relatively small, or will there be noticeable qualitative differences with the intended change to 16: 9?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes