3.90 star(s) 15 Votes
D

Deleted member 879257

does any of you have a savegame of version 0.15?
I would be very grateful to those

aliceee

Mar 20, 2018
Has this game caught up with the dropped one? is the next update all original new stuff?

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
restarted new game avoided Jamal (cos the char is a total douch) now i don't have enough corruption points to continue if you are going to offer choices you need them to be real, went to the renpy fall back Change False to True in the config file now I get a parsing error and the game won't load, I put it back to false and its fine. I don't get it any ideas ?

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
..now i don't have enough corruption points to continue if you are going to offer choices you need them to be real...
Any complaints about the game's story line or the outcomes of choices made should be posted within the thread associated with the original RPGM variation of the game.

Reactions: Ente Supremo

riddikk91

Apr 22, 2017
Has this game caught up with the dropped one? is the next update all original new stuff?
Have you not bothered reading the last couple of pages to find out?? Well I'm not telling you - go and have a look yourself... just like I did and many others before me... I mean - it's such a HUGE thread with a WHOLE 7 pages of comments!!

Last edited:

MacDoobie

Mar 3, 2019
Most stuff is not miss-able except the "hidden quests" but in ren'py you should be able to make the right choice... its always either "go do this with X vs just go home"... If you want my advice avoid anything with Jamal... he is utter trash and the worst part of the game despite everyone else also being a rapist... The rest of the people actually have some "redeeming" qualities to them...
Good to know, thanks.
Well, to be fair when the game started I did not like Jamel either. But it seemed to me the dev toned him down just a bit, and he grew on me over the coarse of the game. Actually the one I came to really dislike is Tom...way too needy and whiney.

Reactions: Twelvemonkey

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Well, to be fair when the game started I did not like Jamel either. But it seemed to me the dev toned him down just a bit, and he grew on me over the coarse of the game. Actually the one I came to really dislike is Tom...way too needy and whiney.
Better that than some racist that manipulates women into thinking they are less than garbage or toys to him...Hell I'd take the ex over Jamal any day lol or the daughter's landlord...

Reactions: Dyhart

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
New to this game, do I need a Walkthrough to avoid missing good scenes or should I be fine by always picking the sluttiest option?
Like others said you can't really miss anything, no walkthrough is really needed.

Holy crap you went from .16 to .28 in one jump LOL...

My last version is "Crunched" .15 ---- Does that mean all I need is to download the little 48MB v.28 update rather than "full v.28" ?
Yes just dload the update for Pc or Mac and copy fiels to the right spot and you should be good to continue..

Thanks Phalzyr - no more fucking elevators!! WOO-HOO!!!!!

As soon as a minor glitch is sorted out with my PayPal & Patreon, some $$$ are coming your way! Many thanks mate...
Thank you. :)
It is caught up though I didn't know the orig was dropped, I though it was still in works but almost "complete". I don't have assets to make new images so won't be making my own content...

restarted new game avoided Jamal (cos the char is a total douch) now i don't have enough corruption points to continue if you are going to offer choices you need them to be real, went to the renpy fall back Change False to True in the config file now I get a parsing error and the game won't load, I put it back to false and its fine. I don't get it any ideas ?
If messing with toggling dev consol try to save at very start of day when it says week X day X, that typically makes the save loadable in my exp... not sure why simply turning that on/off messes with saves... I did put more corruption points throughout game than orig had but not the first week IIRC I am planning on either going back or making a simple option in menu to give 100 corruption points or such for those who don't care for that restriction and have trouble with or not know how to use the dev console...

EDIT: I added a menu option really simple for this. note do not try to go into gallery as it is what I'm working on and added to menu but obviously not included in this simple file ;) See attachment Just overwrite the other version with this one if on mac you will prob have to rename file to match... a new menu option add 50 cor should appear below "main menu" when a game is loaded.

Last edited:
Reactions: Rythan25

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
Like others said you can't really miss anything, no walkthrough is really needed.

Yes just dload the update for Pc or Mac and copy fiels to the right spot and you should be good to continue..

Thank you. :)

It is caught up though I didn't know the orig was dropped, I though it was still in works but almost "complete". I don't have assets to make new images so won't be making my own content...

If messing with toggling dev consol try to save at very start of day when it says week X day X, that typically makes the save loadable in my exp... not sure why simply turning that on/off messes with saves... I did put more corruption points throughout game than orig had but not the first week IIRC I am planning on either going back or making a simple option in menu to give 100 corruption points or such for those who don't care for that restriction and have trouble with or not know how to use the dev console...

EDIT: I added a menu option really simple for this. note do not try to go into gallery as it is what I'm working on and added to menu but obviously not included in this simple file ;) See attachment Just overwrite the other version with this one if on mac you will prob have to rename file to match... a new menu option add 50 cor should appear below "main menu" when a game is loaded.
tyvm ill give it a try. As for saves not loading i never got that far the game itself wont load and gets the parsing error I dont get it either

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
another feauter I was thinking of adding is a start any day, not sure if I'll make it as diverse as the one i did for WTHI, prob just be full vars for everyone.

does any of you have a savegame of version 0.15?
I would be very grateful to those
If i am thinking correctly... (See attachment)
save 7-6 is day 30 which is start of 0.15
save 9-2 is day 32 which is start of 0.16
anyone have 0.26 save? cause last time i've played regular rpg version
save 15-4 is day 52 which is start of 0.26
save 15-6 is day 54 which is start of 0.27
tyvm ill give it a try. As for saves not loading i never got that far the game itself wont load and gets the parsing error I dont get it either
I installed the 00cheater script someone gave me a while back that enables the dev console and never had any issues loading game. I move it out before uploading game, and test game without it... what does the tracelog say when it fails to start?

Reactions: patrickB

Jarraxus

May 30, 2017
another feauter I was thinking of adding is a start any day, not sure if I'll make it as diverse as the one i did for WTHI, prob just be full vars for everyone.

save 7-6 is day 30 which is start of 0.15
save 9-2 is day 32 which is start of 0.16

save 15-4 is day 52 which is start of 0.26
save 15-6 is day 54 which is start of 0.27

I installed the 00cheater script someone gave me a while back that enables the dev console and never had any issues loading game. I move it out before uploading game, and test game without it... what does the tracelog say when it fails to start?
Sorry Phalzyr i did not clarify clearly, i only get loading issues when i change the Config file to True, that Screens.rpy works great thanks again for it.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
SAVED from the abyss that is RPGM!!!

News reports say that the Catholic Church has appointed an expert to investigate Phalzyr's life, with the eventual object of canonization. Unfortunately, candidates have to be deceased before sainthood can be achieved. Fortunately, it's a lengthy process, so Phalzyr (and Nickfifa) should have plenty of time to finish the game before we have to start praying to him. I wonder if F95Zone has a 'Venerable' title he could use.

REJOICE!!!

Reactions: MacDoobie
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes