3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
crap went to a job interview expecting it to be done when I got back but no it stopped and bailed.. have only one of the large files to get up to secondary link before I change OP maybe I'll do it anyway and wait to put the missing link there when it is done... sigh

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
I am uploading version 0.28 now... Internet here is a bit slow though so don't expect to be done for a couple hours... For next version I am planning on adding a gallery so one can re-watch scene or see those they missed.
So the update is done, at least until Nickfifa updates the original?

The gallery sounds like a great idea!

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
Damn, great update. I didn't expect that much content since I dont follow the original thread but this blew my mind! Thanks Phalzyr !

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
So the update is done, at least until Nickfifa updates the original?
The gallery sounds like a great idea!
So now it's up to date with the latest rpgm version then? Thanks for your dedication Phalzyr
Yes it is up to date, same content as orig version except for no gallery. orig had that if looking at mirror.

Damn, great update. I didn't expect that much content since I dont follow the original thread but this blew my mind! Thanks Phalzyr !
You're welcome.

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Thank you so much for the renpy remake :-D
(I hope the Author of the original game will add stockings to Elena)

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
New to this game, do I need a Walkthrough to avoid missing good scenes or should I be fine by always picking the sluttiest option?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Holy crap you went from .16 to .28 in one jump LOL...

My last version is "Crunched" .15 ---- Does that mean all I need is to download the little 48MB v.28 update rather than "full v.28" ?

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
New to this game, do I need a Walkthrough to avoid missing good scenes or should I be fine by always picking the sluttiest option?
Most stuff is not miss-able except the "hidden quests" but in ren'py you should be able to make the right choice... its always either "go do this with X vs just go home"... If you want my advice avoid anything with Jamal... he is utter trash and the worst part of the game despite everyone else also being a rapist... The rest of the people actually have some "redeeming" qualities to them...

Reactions: stever and Justanx

MagLev

Oct 1, 2017
Most stuff is not miss-able except the "hidden quests" but in ren'py you should be able to make the right choice... its always either "go do this with X vs just go home"... If you want my advice avoid anything with Jamal... he is utter trash and the worst part of the game despite everyone else also being a rapist... The rest of the people actually have some "redeeming" qualities to them...
Good to know, thanks.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes