3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
wait WTF ?? Phalzyr your already at day 25 ? holy cripes you caught up quick... you already surpassed crust version which I believe barely made it to day 10 or 11...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Its good that there is a renpy remake again. But ...

screenshot0001.png

I cant remember that in the previous version we had these ugly black outlines ... I guess maybe the originals are that bad and editing this to look good takes some (to much?) time...

And to edit all that into a good 16:9 format is a hell of a lot work - bc you have to edit every image and choose a fitting new composition.

AngryMia6.png AngryMia6_16_9.jpg

Askforpayinginadvance4.png Askforpayinginadvance4_16_9.jpg

Just tried it for fun ... but then you see the low resolution of the base images ^^

Dont understand why anyone works in 4:3 today ... I mean the last 4:3 device I got ... I guess where my first 15" TFT monitor and that was .. around 2002/3? ... cant remember. The next one was 16:10 between 2005-2008 I think. After that all was 16:9 ... That are at least 10 years without any 4:3 device. And I dont think that this is unusual.

90% of the devices in the last 5+ years where 16:9 ....

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I cant remember that in the previous version we had these ugly black outlines ... I guess maybe the originals are that bad and editing this to look good takes some (to much?) time...
I've been fixing some images that have bad transparency, but obviously missed that one or skipped it because of the time it'd take to fix decently. His orig images were planned to be display on a black background for the most part so he overlooked that himself... Yes changing to 16:9 would take a lot of time, but that can be done using current coding and just image alteration later. Like I said in my OP once I get caught up I was thinking of doing that. i'll also spend some more time on quality of images at that point. Though with the base being so low res there is only so much I can do there.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
old save file won't work, need restart to play.
old save from Crust's? No those won't work... I am will probably add a start any day menu feature (like the one I have in my WTHI mod) which can save a lot of replaying days for you. Again I'll prob wait to add that until after i get caught up.

Reactions: maxx mad

hunternev

Aug 9, 2017
Anyone getting anti-virus pop for maleware this safe to use right i'm using the crunched version , just need to make sure if it's okay

maitrarosy

Feb 3, 2019
sorry guys i need to ask is this the version 28 of game? i mean does it have all the content like the rpgm version 28 (latest one)?

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Phalzyr

And it feels like there are some missing choices? Or is it just a feeling?

And is there a way to see the corruption points? bc I got the msg that I need 50 and then she refused. But I dont know where I could have missed points ...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Phalzyr Back with another question, since I always avoid garbage Jamal in this game, I dont want to end up a few points short from seeing much better content, do the console codes that were used to increase/decrease Corruption points in crust's version work here too ?

Also you kept all the choices intact right ? I can actually avoid things like I could in Nickifa's game right ? also triggers for the "hidden quest" work the same as crust's version ?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr

And it feels like there are some missing choices? Or is it just a feeling?

And is there a way to see the corruption points? bc I got the msg that I need 50 and then she refused. But I dont know where I could have missed points ...
You shouldn't be missing choices and Corruption points should show in lower right unless you turned them off.

Phalzyr Back with another question, since I always avoid garbage Jamal in this game, I dont want to end up a few points short from seeing much better content, do the console codes that were used to increase/decrease Corruption points in crust's version work here too ?

Also you kept all the choices intact right ? I can actually avoid things like I could in Nickifa's game right ? also triggers for the "hidden quest" work the same as crust's version ?
No i don't have cheat console enabled but it is easy enough to do, there is even a mod for all renpy games taht turns on the dev console... I have added more corruption points on certain days than is in rpgm game. All choices should be intact, I am following how the RPGM game does it. I have hidden quests implemented per OP, some give you a choice of whether to go do them others auto happen.

Function "Show day/stats" show error
what is the error feedback? I don't get this error myself so might be I have vars already set.

Reactions: Rythan25

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hmm might be that I forgot to set textboxda variable if not set... that could explain why the error and not seeing corruption points... If either of you are on pc version try the attachment quick fix...

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
You shouldn't be missing choices and Corruption points should show in lower right unless you turned them off.

No i don't have cheat console enabled but it is easy enough to do, there is even a mod for all renpy games taht turns on the dev console... I have added more corruption points on certain days than is in rpgm game. All choices should be intact, I am following how the RPGM game does it. I have hidden quests implemented per OP, some give you a choice of whether to go do them others auto happen.

what is the error feedback? I don't get this error myself so might be I have vars already set.
I know how to turn on the console its as simple as finding the line "config.console = True" and make sure its true and not false... I am asking if the command for the points works once enabled ? I believe in crust's version it was "corpoint = xxx"

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
it'd be corruption = xxx
anyone wanting to fix the corruption preference/not showing issue can either dload the script in prev post or go into console and type persistent.textboxda = 1
I'll fix this oversight in next release.

Last edited:
Reactions: Aizar and Rythan25
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes