3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
The above opinion is the first of its kind anywhere on this site. Mark this day.
I find people who always complains about how long an Update takes annoying. Like in the AWAM Forum. And what is funny most of them do not read, when the update will come. And then every day some ask: When will the Update come.

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
That reminds me...Phalzyr, when's the next uodate?

• Haha
Reactions: Taker Fan

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I added them to day one and put up a screenshot in OP of what it looks like with it.. might edit all those images to have a partial background similar to textbox hmmm

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I might change to only uploading "updates" for a while as the full version takes so long... Update the full dload every so often like two weeks or such... not every release... 2 full version 2 crunched version and an android version arggg...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Thanks for doing this.

Why do the images need to be changed? Something to do with RPGM's default background?

One suggestion - in the OP, the "Full" and "Crunched" labels are on the same line as the PC and Mac downloads, so it looks like it's 1 set of downloads for "Full PC" and "Crunched PC". I'd put them on separate lines, looking like this:

Full:
PC: <mega> <workupload>
Mac: <mega> <workupload>

Crunched:
PC: <mega> <workupload>
Mac: <mega> <workupload>
Android: <mega> <workupload>

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Renpy v0.4 means original which version ?
It doesn't correspond to a version. See the changelog in the OP:
Version 0.4:
* added mini-face images to Days 1-6
* added Days 7 and 8
* added 0.4 version hidden quest to day 8
* created a jamal transparent pic.
* edited 3 images to be more transparent (Remove black grain a bit)

Reactions: danman87

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'm currently uploading version 0.5 which has a couple bug fixes as well as day 9 and 10, ability to change textbox transparency or turn it all off completely...

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It doesn't correspond to a version. See the changelog in the OP:
Version 0.4:
* added mini-face images to Days 1-6
* added Days 7 and 8
* added 0.4 version hidden quest to day 8
* created a jamal transparent pic.
* edited 3 images to be more transparent (Remove black grain a bit)
He was doing two days per version so 0.4 of his orig went to day 8, that is what I trying to keep my version to correspond with what he used... or should i add the 0 so it less confusing 0.04?

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
He was doing two days per version so 0.4 of his orig went to day 8, that is what I trying to keep my version to correspond with what he used... or should i add the 0 so it less confusing 0.04?
If your version number corresponds to his, I'd use the same format he used. And mention that in the OP. :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
If your version number corresponds to his, I'd use the same format he used. And mention that in the OP. :)
some people don't follow that .5 is less than .28 :D oh well once i get to .10 that part of the confusion will go away... hehe.

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
My rpgm save is actually bugged, so I more than welcome the Renpy version. Thank you.

PS: how many days in the original, as of now?

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
since he's said he is doing 2 per update and it on update 28... That's be 56. I got two more done today so far... going to do the travelling screen less now... more fading to black then next scene...

Last edited:
Reactions: ltpika
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes