3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What have you done!!?? You took away the RPGM aspect of it! Now it's a boring dating sim!!
One plays RenPy for VN dating sims... If you like the RPGM aspect stick to the RPGM ;) However, a lot of people hate having to navigate around a map for minutes just to get to the next scene. Who knows, maybe once I'm done, I can make a patch that adds in all that tedious atmosphere... (Seriously though, I do like RPGM style myself but this one takes that tedious map travel even beyond my limits...)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
There is a compressed i.e. crunched version in the OP. I will be releasing version .11 tomorrow sometime.

Last edited:
Reactions: Taker Fan

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
same here. I start off showing shower each day but then make that kind of stuff less as it goes... I am uploading files for 0.12 version now. (I think the orig author had +1 extra day in his version as his hidden missions seem to be a day off... oh well... )

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Man Mega is taking forever to upload today... workupload almost has all files done and mega is working on second lol...

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
Sorry, I forgott this. Can I now reject Jamal? You know with the filthy Points I mean. I don´t like his route.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
IIRC if you reject him (don't stare at his, and don't accept going on date with him) it skip the rest with him except the first dream( or two)... i'll have to double check but I think that is how it works. You can skip the date for sure. I also never liked him so didn't chose to do his path in the RPGM. You could skip them in RPGM as well...

EDIT: I originally had it skipping the dreams completely but while playing the RPGM itself on a full reject path she still had the first one (or two). so altered mine to match

AuroraVT

Dec 23, 2017
Yea so look forward to playing this again but i havent played since like 12 versions ago couldnt take that elevator anymore

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I uploaded version 0.15 as update only version...
Yea so look forward to playing this again but i havent played since like 12 versions ago couldnt take that elevator anymore
I think I stopped for same reason a long time ago... I'm very close to being to new content now...

I am so happy and thankful that you're doing this, Phalzyr! You rock!
Thank you. :)

Reactions: MrSIB and AuroraVT

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
:) Yeah way too soon to do full updates with how long and the bandwidth it takes to do all that uploading :/ I might do crunched/update only between full... hmm... I can go faster because before first release i prepped a heck of a lot... but now I have to work on another project a bit so it'll slow down again...

Reactions: Taker Fan

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
:) Yeah way too soon to do full updates with how long and the bandwidth it takes to do all that uploading :/ I might do crunched/update only between full... hmm... I can go faster because before first release i prepped a heck of a lot... but now I have to work on another project a bit so it'll slow down again...
You finished 4 days while i was watching Stranger Things last night, i think a little slow down is ok :LOL:

Taker Fan

Aug 1, 2018
What Project? Are you making another RenPY Remake?

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes