3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

JohnX

Mar 6, 2019
Best game ever! The story and the continuous corruption of the MC is what every game should focus.Great job guys,i am expecting more updates :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
how to add this 0.15 file to the 0.12 download?
i have the same question for the mac version
Download the update and copy the "game" directory into the root of the game's directory, overwrite the files there. Not sure what the directory names are on MAc... "contents"?

Once my proof reader get's done with day 33, I'm going to go ahead and upload version 0.16 full and updates. of course with how long mega and workupload take to upload.... might not get done uploading tonight.

Last edited:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Well I think the black outlines are more disturbing. If it is easier for you, I don't think that keeping a black background would be a bad thing. I mean Osmcuser132 do it this way for exciting affection, I don't think he has complaints
I guess all one would have to do is change all the images in the "bg" folder to pure black images...

JoSolo

Apr 5, 2018
I for one would like the 16:9 version back! Not going to be playing this otherwise, sorry..

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
I for one would like the 16:9 version back! Not going to be playing this otherwise, sorry..
One would think you would be grateful to be able to play it on renpy at all, since the original game is on RPGM and crust dropped his port(because it was a shit ton of work to make all the renders 16:9).

Phalzyr ports this game on his free time for FREE! If you want it in 16:9 download the game since all renders that are available are already in this version and fire up Photoshop.

I'm sure Phalzyr is happy to put all the renders you changed to 16:9 into the game once you are finished :rolleyes:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Like I said in OP, I'm worrying about getting it caught up first then going to do the image alteration tasks afterwards. making everything 16:9 can be done one of two ways, super fast and cut off either top or bottom of all images, or with care and choosing what looks best for image. the later will take a heck of lot of time, not to mention if I do grain removal or other things as well to make images look better.

Of course any help with this I'd gladly accept :D

Reactions: JoSolo

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
I can not be bothered with the RPGM version, but I have to say I LOVE how the corruption works. It's like it's no longer rape or even seduction. She just wants it now. Fucking hot.

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Donor
Respected User
Apr 24, 2018
Silly question but when is the next update?
Phalzyr is also a writer for Where the hearth is and was a bit busy irl over the last week. But nonetheless he still managed to send me the day 44 file to proofread yesterday, so i guess there will be a update soon =D
At that pace he will catch up to the original game soon.

Reactions: Dyhart

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Silly question but when is the next update?
As HoboCop86 said I've been working on it... Just moved to my sister's place and staying with her a bit before I get my own place. Trying to keep amount of bandwidth used at her place low so she doesn't get pissed hehe (and i was also told their upload speed is bad...). Just trying to decide what version i should stop at and do full upload or press on till caught up. Since a lot of people on here only update once a month I was leaning toward the later... Might be able to get it caught up within a week depending on how much WTHI work I wind up doing, as well as RL stuff. Need to find a job down here and find a place to rent etc... arggg moving...

Twelvemonkey

Oct 12, 2018
just to make sure.... v0.16 isn't the same as v0.28 of rpgm version right? anyway thanks for making renpy version of Elena's Life. I love the game but I always hated the rpgm. Greatly appreciate this.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
no it isn't same yet... I'm goign to release a new version soon, working on finishing up version 0.28... day 57 left? I think...

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes