3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

WRONGS

Jan 14, 2018
You first meet him in the elevator on day 1 then meet him again on day 2, then day 7... what exactly are you looking for with him?
Maybe he didn't have Elena drink Brad's drugged beverage? I think that the storyline with him isn't activated if she doesn't.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I put the 0.28.1 update on OP. It has gallery and a few other alterations. Now I'll start working on a 16:9 alteration of images... to see if it is even viable, but a lot of images reducing so much... Not sure if they would look good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

224 of 800 has to be cut off to convert then to 16:9... So much of the visual lost :( Might be more worth my time just porting another game...

Last edited:

HoboCop86

your friendly neighborhood hobo
Respected User
Donor
Apr 24, 2018
I put the 0.28.1 update on OP. It has gallery and a few other alterations. Now I'll start working on a 16:9 alteration of images... to see if it is even viable, but a lot of images reducing so much... Not sure if they would look good.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

224 of 800 has to be cut off to convert then to 16:9... So much of the visual lost :( Might be more worth my time just porting another game...
I already gave you my 2 cents on the 16:9 topic.
It isn't worth the efford when you lose more than 1/4 of the render.

There are still a lot of games out there waiting to get released from their RPGM cage and you are the hero to free them ;)

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
how do i install the 28.1 patch on MAC?
  1. Download the PC patch. The Mac patch has the same data, just in a (useless for this) app.
  2. Unzip the patch. Go to the "game" folder.
  3. Right click on the app, choose "Show Package Contents", then open Contents/Resources/autorun/game
  4. Copy everything from the patch "game" folder to the app "game" folder. Overwrite when prompted.

Phalzyr a suggestion - put the game version (both the RPGM and remake versions) on the main screen.

Reactions: ubermak

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Yesterday's request was silly (2 hours after the game is released in RPGM it would be converted to Renpy?), today's is still not in line with history.

Phalzyr actually works on an original game, Where the Heart Is, and that is scheduled for a release soon, if he and Cheeky can get the writing done.

After that, when he can (and if he isn't worn out), he will probably look into this.

Until then, play some other stuff and chill. He's done us a solid so far.

kays

Jan 4, 2018
loving your work man, huge elena fan but i hate 3dg and esp. elena saves allways stoped working for me so i had to replay a ton so happy u did a renpy version gonna benchplay it till iam catched up thanks for your work

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You're welcome.

I have both days done and off to my proofreader... got gallery pics updated and just need to plug in the scenes once he gets it back to me :D My internet's upload speed here is super slow though so probably will upload "Update" first then full version, it took over 4 hours to upload full version of beta to proofreader argg i can't believe i miss comcast haha

Basically day 58 has two scenes and 59 three scenes... (as usual two scenes each day plus the bonus scene...)

I also updated the "start any day" feature to let you select whether to romance tom/jamal or both. (previously auto chose both)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes