3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I'll probably start working on updating this port, this weekend. I'm still recovering from my lack of holiday after/during 4+ months of wife being in hospital/nursing home... She's finally back home now, still rehabbing from being bed ridden so long. I got so much to catch up on! lol I might just rehook-up my tower to make it all a bit easier. I need to also fix the bug more appropriately than i did in hotfix as those who use saves after said day will miss that persons events... prob a menu fix for those with saves after the specified day...

To those who mentioned it, yes the current version is only 2 days short of recent release as he tends to do 2 days per release (though the first release version had 3 days instead of two...)

JonSnow4Life

Mar 26, 2018
I'll probably start working on updating this port, this weekend. I'm still recovering from my lack of holiday after/during 4+ months of wife being in hospital/nursing home... She's finally back home now, still rehabbing from being bed ridden so long. I got so much to catch up on!
What happened to your wife if you dont mind me asking? Also, take your time man :) Appreciate the work you put porting the game!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
in 2012 she had a stroke, but recently due to inactivity she had a few blood clots go to her lungs... they put her on blood thinner and that made her bleed massively and caused hospital stay...(Them letting her get off it and me saying keep her off but they put her back on... took them 3+ months to listen to me and decide thinners aren't for her)

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
in 2012 she had a stroke, but recently due to inactivity she had a few blood clots go to her lungs... they put her on blood thinner and that made her bleed massively and caused hospital stay...(Them letting her get off it and me saying keep her off but they put her back on... took them 3+ months to listen to me and decide thinners aren't for her)
I hope everything is good for you and your wife now. (y)
Take care brother.

Reactions: JonSnow4Life

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
Tough situation. Hopefully, after she recovers from this incident, she can get back to being more active and both your health will improve.

Best wishes and good luck!

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
WoW What a great game, so much action. I started a new game 3 days ago, played it almost constant, oke eating, sleeping, doing stuff not included, but at least 20 hours. I'm now starting at week 9 so my question is how many weeks are there to play ? Looking at the rpgm version there is an update for week 31. Thanks in advance
I think each update adds 2days, so the version here is likely week 30 + 5days or something like that (basically 2days short from the rpgm)
Weird where did you read week 30/31? There are 61 days now which is only 9 weeks close to starting 10th week.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes