3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

KiraJames

Dec 5, 2017
Got it done and sending to my tester after patch gets uploaded to mega (204mb on my slow upspeed)... He has to finish testing my Manila Shaw update first though.

Looking back at this game's code makes me cringe a bit... I feel like redoing it from scratch haha... so much extra coding done in this... I learned so much while/after making this port :cool: I have all animations left as his code instead of making them play as a separate image looped sigh oh well if it's not broken...
good job my man

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Phalzyr Whether it will be posted today?
I hit a snag with uploading manila or it'd be uploading now. I had to re-upload due to glitch in bas cruncher screwing up my images because of mistake I made (didn't know it'd compress stuff multiple times and thus kill them lesson learned) DOH... Not sure if all files will make it up tonight but should have patch uploaded before I go to bed and maybe the compressed/android versions...

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Uhm ... maybe there is something missing? The fiance leaves over the weekend. MC sleeps, goes for a walk, cooks for the dickhead son, sleeps, go to college of her daughter and back. Then the fiance is back and that bitch is there with some announcement. End of 0.31

That is literally all there is for me in this update. (>200 corruption)

It feels that when he is away there should be plenty of stuff with his son and such things ... but NOTHING happens.

Bullgano10

Mar 6, 2019
Compressed version on a NOPY please, I hate god damn Mega..It makes me sad because I don't have an account and its makes me waiting around 6 hours..

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Compressed version on a NOPY please, I hate god damn Mega..It makes me sad because I don't have an account and its makes me waiting around 6 hours..
I don't have a nopy account so it won't let me upload :/ I'll see about putting up to workupload...

Reactions: Bullgano10

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You're welcome.
I noticed another bug... If you have dialogue textbox turned completely off it error do to spaces in file name, One can bypass by either by renaming the file/removing spaces("Secretary mini face smile" to "Secretaryminifacesmile"), or change textboxt pref to anything else during that scene... sigh

Last edited:

flgatorfan

Jun 3, 2019
Does anyone know why on android it says app not installed? I have been able to install in the past. I can install Manila just fine. I have plenty of memory available. I have 18gb on internal and 238 on external. I tried using mega and nopy. I have allow unknown sources turned on. I'm not very smart with these things so might be something really simple. Thanks.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes