3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
You're welcome and thank you. :D

Does anyone know why on android it says app not installed? I have been able to install in the past. I can install Manila just fine. I have plenty of memory available. I have 18gb on internal and 238 on external. I tried using mega and nopy. I have allow unknown sources turned on. I'm not very smart with these things so might be something really simple. Thanks.
I tested it by dloading it to my android and it ran jsut fine, not sure why you'd have that issue. it installs the same way as manila...

Dudlbert

Apr 16, 2020
Since the OG isnt abandoned i cannot understand, why there is an unofficial remake. Can someone explain this to me? Its not only because of the change in engine, isnt it?

Thx in advance!

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
It drives me out every time impossible to play it, some solution I am from an Android with an Android 7 operating system but updated to Android 9. any reason why? and if there is any way to fix it. Thank you in advance. This is one of my favorites.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Since the OG isnt abandoned i cannot understand, why there is an unofficial remake. Can someone explain this to me? Its not only because of the change in engine, isnt it?

Thx in advance!
It is precisely because of the change in engine. Many of us despise RPGM games for several reasons: wandering around aimlessly; lack of saves; inability to save when you want; lack of fast-forwarding or backing up. Many of us would never play these games if it weren't for Phalzyr who provides this service, for which I am eternally grateful.

flgatorfan

Jun 3, 2019
You're welcome and thank you. :D

I tested it by dloading it to my android and it ran jsut fine, not sure why you'd have that issue. it installs the same way as manila...
Thanks for reply. I know it's not on your end. Like I said Manila works fine. It's happened with other games also. Some load. Some won't. I'll figure something out hopefully. Keep up the great work.

Reactions: Phalzyr

tcup66

Oct 25, 2017
Phalzyr Thank you very much for doing this. The original game was great but this makes it much better. I think we need more elevator though. LOL

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
It drives me out every time impossible to play it, some solution I am from an Android with an Android 7 operating system but updated to Android 9. any reason why? and if there is any way to fix it. Thank you in advance. This is one of my favorites.
You mean it crashes when you try to play it? How often or can you play at all?

this is for the 0.30 version that was compiled in older renpy (I did have some users have isues with newer renpy on older phones before) you could try it after uninstalling other version... If it works for you I can upload 0.31 made in older renpy version... suppossedly universal works for all but...

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes