3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
its very good game but crash in android version.
"It crashes" isn't very useful.

Tell us what it does when it crashes. The logs are important.
I am playing the game in windows 10. But there is no way that I can go further than day 59.
Why can't you go further than day 59? Like the above reply, "it doesn't work" isn't very useful.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I am playing the game in windows 10. But there is no way that I can go further than day 59.
What issue do you have when you get to end/during day 59? Error report would be useful since most people don't have an issue getting past day 59...

Hopefully someone can do this with Lida's Adventures someday. I wanted to like that game but...RPGM.
It is second on my to do list...

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
What issue do you have when you get to end/during day 59? Error report would be useful since most people don't have an issue getting past day 59...

It is second on my to do list...
What's first? :)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
What's first? :)
I'm looking at College Life, but that dev uses a lot of features most rpgm devs don't I had to restart more than once and ended today at total failure again haha (he sets some varaible through common event rather than directly and well I never planned on that doh!)... I need to get more familiar with rpgm coding tomorrow and try again from scratch haha...

NaillMcDracken

Apr 23, 2020
[QUOTE = "goobdoob, publicación: 3477922, miembro: 334840"]
"Se bloquea" no es muy útil.

Cuéntanos qué hace cuando se bloquea. Los registros son importantes.

¿Por qué no puedes ir más allá del día 59? Al igual que la respuesta anterior, "no funciona" no es muy útil.
[/CITAR]
Yes !, what happens is that it takes a long time to start, sometimes I can start playing it; but after one or two (it could be more) scenes, he expelled me from the game. That is very uncomfortable.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Any idea when we will see a update? More with the mom and daughter route, please.
You are in the wrong thread.

This thread is for the Ren'Py remake of the original RPGM game. Phalzyr is not the developer. He can't do anything until Nickfifa provides another release, nor does Phalzyr have any control over the game's content. He is just providing this service for those of us who hate RPGM games.

You might try asking the same question to the actual developer here:

Nickfifa's Elena's Life thread

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Pregnancy content?
Not yet, but I don't see how it can be avoided. So many gentlemen have favored Elena's innermost recesses with their outflow that the only question will be the identity of the father.

I kept track. As of the latest release, 11 separate individuals have cum inside Elena's pussy a total of 25 times. That does not include multiple ejaculations during the same scene, i.e. with Tom.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Un-serious answer: Why not?

Serious answer: I was puzzled (and amused) by the fact that Elena had not been impregnated yet, after all the unprotected sex she had, including on days when she thought it wouldn't be safe. Since I had saves and notes for all the sex scenes (and always read the scripts), I was able to prepare a list, and have kept it updated ever since.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes