3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
When it is ready, mate..just patience when you want something which is free.
and if i support the dev in his patreon (it is not free for me) I have to be patience too or i can ask when the new version will be ready? :unsure:

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
and if i support the dev in his patreon (it is not free for me) I have to be patience too or i can ask when the new version will be ready? :unsure:
Last two days been hectic haven't worked at all since friday on it, got half a day of manilla done on friday... I have no idea of an ETA, I get done what I can when I can. Depends heavily on how much RL interfers :D When I am done with one of the three and send it to my proof reader I'll post on the corresponding game's thread that it is off to proofreader/tester. Hopefully the next couple days are not as drama related and i can knock Manilla off the to do list :D

Sep 29, 2019
you dont buy stuff from patreon or crowdfunding. you donated. to support.
one does not demand immediate or direct trade from donating stuff.

simple concept, but so hard to grasp for most. better stay away from such.
Patreon is not a charity platform. It's a service for artists and creators.
You donate to some1 not coz they want your money and you don't know how to waste them, but to support creativity, art or content creation. You give money
in exchange for exclusive access, extra content, or a closer look into their creative journey.
No content - no support. And it is perfectly normal to ask.

simple concept, but so hard to grasp for most. better stay away from such.

Last edited:
Reactions: idungoofd

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
There I was, set for a life with 2 lesbians. I had practically converted Elena and kept her away from all cock.

It was so close to perfect, nothing could possibly go wrong.

An awesome lesbian 3way, one of my fantasies in pixel form. It was glorious, I was loving it and nothing could ruin my enjoyment.

And then the dev adds a man because of course. It was fun while it lasted.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
There I was, set for a life with 2 lesbians. I had practically converted Elena and kept her away from all cock.

It was so close to perfect, nothing could possibly go wrong.

An awesome lesbian 3way, one of my fantasies in pixel form. It was glorious, I was loving it and nothing could ruin my enjoyment.

And then the dev adds a man because of course. It was fun while it lasted.
:ROFLMAO: What game have you been playing? You can keep her away from almost all the guys, but you can't keep her away from her fiance. Most sex scenes with David are unavoidable.

Is there another guy you can't avoid in this latest release? I haven't played it yet, but earlier I did a run-through, just to see what would happen, and avoided EVERYBODY (except David). It got so that there were no choices anymore, and it just went quickly from morning to night. It was interesting, though, to discover that if Elena just told all those perverts to go to hell, that nothing bad every happened to her... of course, nothing good, either.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:ROFLMAO: What game have you been playing? You can keep her away from almost all the guys, but you can't keep her away from her fiance. Most sex scenes with David are unavoidable.

Is there another guy you can't avoid in this latest release? I haven't played it yet, but earlier I did a run-through, just to see what would happen, and avoided EVERYBODY (except David). It got so that there were no choices anymore, and it just went quickly from morning to night. It was interesting, though, to discover that if Elena just told all those perverts to go to hell, that nothing bad every happened to her... of course, nothing good, either.
What are you on about?

I don't include the person they are in a relationship with when it's about avoidable stuff, obviously you can't avoid anything there isn't an option to avoid. That doesn't need pointing out.

As for the other unavoidable part....

The bodybuilder guy was added to what was up to now the lesbian route. The blonde lesbian that had never been with a man due to being lesbian now wants cock.

At first she was doing it to get pregnant because her girlfriend pushed her into it but after having sex she wants all the cock because of course cock can cure the lesbianism disease.

The offer was then made to leave her fiance and move in with them so they could all be together and also fuck bodybuilder guy whenever they wanted.

So many updates just to shit on the route this far in. Ahh well, can't win em all.

Llwynog

Aug 11, 2020
Last two days been hectic haven't worked at all since friday on it, got half a day of manilla done on friday... I have no idea of an ETA, I get done what I can when I can. Depends heavily on how much RL interfers :D When I am done with one of the three and send it to my proof reader I'll post on the corresponding game's thread that it is off to proofreader/tester. Hopefully the next couple days are not as drama related and i can knock Manilla off the to do list :D
Don't worry for us, you do you ;)

Reactions: Phalzyr

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019
Take your time my friend :)
As long as them are on the way, we can gladly wait. ;)
You are after all our Renpy remake God. (y) :)

Reactions: Phalzyr and Llwynog

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
Thank for let us know about the working progress... I was thinking that you will do one game port at time... by follow the original post time... I think Elena was the first one... or maybe Manila? In any case Lily of the Valley was the last one...

anyway thank you so much.(y)

danman87

Mar 17, 2019
You donate to some1 not coz they want your money and you don't know how to waste them, but to support creativity, art or content creation. You give money
Patreon is literally a charity platform for content creators.

pletoxxx

May 18, 2017
simple really, you dont like what they've been doing, you retract your donations.
you like it, you keep supporting em.

of course its normal to pressure your favorite artist or creator to produce stuff, what isn't normal are constantly nagging and entitled feeling to be served like a king.

"hey, i've donated to you! now listen to every whim i have to ask!" - thats what on your mind wasnt it?

the solutions of unsatisfactory service (if it ever was a service) was as simple as clicking cancel your patron/donations - if you ever involved in such activity. no need to over complicate it.

but enough, this convo has been out of topic.

Reactions: Dualyth
Sep 29, 2019
Patreon is literally a charity platform for content creators.
There is still 'content' even in this vulgar definition.

But you are not content creator if you only 'create' co2, manure and boredom. Sorry.

We've already agreed that expecting, communicating and asking is ok, nagging and aggressive pushing is not. And closed the issue.

P.S. supporting Phalzyr is more than ok. He brings some terribly messed stuff to playable state and delivers regularly.

defd©™

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 6, 2019
The game is very big in size I think is time for Phalzyr to think about add a link also for the update only...
Thanks

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes