3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

fred75

Jun 1, 2018
I don't see Gepetto new scene in this update.Does anybody got the same problem?Btw i download the update patch so not sure with the full version.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Hello. Anybody else having trouble with the old saves? None of mine are working.Game crashes when I want to load them.
Please provide me with a working save from previous version. I don't want to start all over again.Thanks a lot.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Gephetto: I might have missed adding that scene in I'll take a look and post it as an update if so.

Uploads: All but android is up waiting on DG011 to make it for me so it will have persistent saves.

Hello. Anybody else having trouble with the old saves? None of mine are working.Game crashes when I want to load them.
Please provide me with a working save from previous version. I don't want to start all over again.Thanks a lot.
There is also a start any day feautre. I haven't had any trouble with old saves myself.

jeroentje

Apr 8, 2020
Gephetto: I might have missed adding that scene in I'll take a look and post it as an update if so.

Uploads: All but android is up waiting on DG011 to make it for me so it will have persistent saves.

There is also a start any day feautre. I haven't had any trouble with old saves myself.
Thanks (y)

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I don't see Gepetto new scene in this update.Does anybody got the same problem?Btw i download the update patch so not sure with the full version.
Yep, the one time I didn't check to see if gepetto had another scene lol...

Ok that scene has been added in will re-upload all files, but for now i put the patch from 0.32 to 0.32b in first post

Last edited:
Reactions: SamHaim

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Once i get the android version link from DG011 I'll post it and then have mods mirror :D

The mac link isn't hyperlinked to anything, just an FYI (just says MEGA)
Sorry fell asleep while it was re-uploading. Link is there now.

You downloaded the patch? Sound like you put it in wrong folder and there is now duplicate files.check for an extra game directory with another day62.rpy file
game/game/Day62.rpyc:2 yep looks like you copied the patch contents to game not root just move those contents back one directory and overwrite

Last edited:
May 24, 2020
Once i get the android version link from DG011 I'll post it and then have mods mirror :D

Sorry fell asleep while it was re-uploading. Link is there now.

You downloaded the patch? Sound like you put it in wrong folder and there is now duplicate files.check for an extra game directory with another day62.rpy file
game/game/Day62.rpyc:2 yep looks like you copied the patch contents to game not root just move those contents back one directory and overwrite
Yea I had a blonde moment.

Reactions: Phalzyr

Alea iacta est

Nov 16, 2019
Thank you for sharing.

Animations and graphic is not top notch, but it is a good game that stimulate a lot of fantasies
That is what an adult game should be....

Reactions: Phalzyr

peas

Jul 31, 2018
A good fun game. A game like this needs double vag and double anal and maybe some beastiality with dogs or maybe a visit to a horse farm. Just wish the scenes went on for longer. Thank the original dev and you for all the hard work.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes