3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I do miss one thing with this remake - the morning shower scene. Is there any way that could be added in with slight pauses at the fun parts?
Weird no notices about this thread getting posts until today missed some posts... Yeah after the first couple days I fast paced it so less repetition... I also leave the image files fully openable and make gallery scene so didn't think that'd be missed hehe.

The new version was release yesterday, just as an FYI
Thank you for letting me know, I'll check every so often to see when it gets on here... So this is second to last version then? Hmm... Other games i done also plan on being released in Feb...

greg 101

May 11, 2017
Weird no notices about this thread getting posts until today missed some posts... Yeah after the first couple days I fast paced it so less repetition... I also leave the image files fully openable and make gallery scene so didn't think that'd be missed hehe.

Thank you for letting me know, I'll check every so often to see when it gets on here... So this is second to last version then? Hmm... Other games i done also plan on being released in Feb...
Link is off thread

Reactions: Phalzyr

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Wednesday: Go to school, nothing to do. Go home, nothing to do. Watch TV, boring movie. Good night. Sleep.
Thursay: Shower, go to work, go home, sleep.

End of content.
Quality content and brilliant writing .. :rolleyes: What a great update. :sick:

Must be a pain to "play" that day in the RPGM version.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes