3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
K after some kids grope Elena boobs in public (for exchange info of the mayor where about) I went to check my quest log and it say there is no quest today so I went home and found three peoples standing inside the apartment room(Bella,David and his son) so I talked to them but nothing much happened so I want to know did I went home earlier than I supposed to make a mayor or is this where the volume end?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Well they said that tread is been disband and sent me here instead! Don’t know why either they sent me here!
I don't know where you got that information, since that thread is very much alive, which you just proved by posting your question there... for the first time.

Reactions: Phalzyr

cebs

Engaged Member
Donor
Compressor
Feb 19, 2018
If you read back a bit on this page, he claims you told him that the Elena's Life RPGM game-thread was dead.

Don't shoot the messenger... me! I'll just step aside now and observe.
No worries, you shall live :ROFLMAO: :p
You are misunderstanding everything, that thread was also a port which it's abandoned, the original game thread is this one

Reactions: Walter Victor

Manifold

Jan 14, 2018
I had simply dropped out of playing this game, the rpgm BS just being totally discouraging for me. But this ren'py version...man it makes this game a lot, lot better, finally one-handed playing is possible!

My beloved rollback function and overall ren'py ergonomy allows for the renders to finally be appreciated for their true worth.

But it makes some of Nick Fifa's artistic tropes all the more visible. The same two facial expressions coming back again and again (surprised/horny face) with the odd smile here and there... And that totally incomprehensible absence of make-up on Elena!!!

So just out of spite I spent a couple of minutes adding some make-up on her face with photoshop. If I could pause my life I would literally spend the next two weeks 24/7 going through the hundreds of renders to add it on render by render, even if the result would be far from perfect. You'd think that after all her trials and tribulations she could at the very least add a touch of mascara!

makeup test Elena 1.jpg makeup test Elena 2.JPG makeup test Elena 3.JPG

Last edited:

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
Decent sex scenes and full of absolutely promiscuous cast.

However I am sure plenty of reviews pointed out already. It is ABSOLUTELY useless to have the closet shower routine every single day, going home to change outfits each time, and the elevator. Those things double if not triple the actual gameplay for no reason at all. And it's not like you even have choices, I played 2.5 hours in and the story is completely linear you shouldn't even need a world map.

As well, the game seems to be riddled with bugs I got stick when
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and I thought my save was also corrupted. Good thing I just saw the scenes gallery and watched everything.

I got in the game cause someone said there's a bunch of good DP scenes and I guess there's a couple of decent ones but honestly not that many. And I am surprised not more of the other characters got involved with each other or done more of a group thing.

Also, from the scene gallery it seems like the actual fiancee
Also normally I hate the 3D graphics but the model for Mary is really cute and kinda a

Curious as to what actually happens if you don't pick any of the corruption point choices? Doesn't seem like you're meant to pick those...

Ignatz

What's the airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow
Donor
Feb 17, 2018
This is in the wrong thread. This is the renpy port of the RPGM game, not the actual game thread, which is where your comments would have more impact.

The original game thread link is on the OP.

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes