3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

FaceCrap

Oct 1, 2020
I simply took his images and tried to standardize his sizes, I.E. the majority he had at 1024x800 and 1024x849 and I simply cropped to 1024x800 so not increase on file sizes ;)
So basically we get yet again a version that might have looked good 5 years ago but doesn't live up to the standards of today. The original wasn't that good to begin with so I won't expect much from this remake then. Too bad it's going to be a basic port instead of an actual remake. The original idea was good, too bad the original dev couldn't bring that to its full potential.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Quality content and brilliant writing .. :rolleyes: What a great update. :sick:
I have absolutely nothing to do cant go to sleep , cant do anything....
Look at gallery if you aren't seeing those scenes in game then you aren't romancing those characters? The new content is for George, Jamal, Mr. Miller, and Mr. Johnson...

Use the "Start any day" feature and choose day 65 (Crap forgot to update it so you can start at 66 or 67.. doh) ctrl through 1 day then you should see new events in game... Note: you have to choose "Smoke it" on previous day to see events for jamal on day 66... attached file will let you start on day 66 with all needed vars set

Last edited:

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Look at gallery if you aren't seeing those scenes in game then you aren't romancing those characters? The new content is for George, Jamal, Mr. Miller, and Mr. Johnson...

Use the "Start any day" feature and choose day 65 (Crap forgot to update it so you can start at 66 or 67.. doh) ctrl through 1 day then you should see new events in game... Note: you have to choose "Smoke it" on previous day to see events for jamal on day 66... attached file will let you start on day 66 with all needed vars set
I dont want to see other stuff, I want to see stuff on my save ^^

And I know that you "just" port the game - so that has nothing to do with your work :p

Reactions: Phalzyr

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I dont want to see other stuff, I want to see stuff on my save ^^

And I know that you "just" port the game - so that has nothing to do with your work :p
:D When he releases final version I might go ahead and incorporate all endings into one day so those without certain romances aren't doing nothing for 1-3 days hehe but then his whole daily storyline does have a lot of "empty" space if you aren't romancing certain chars... so probably nothing new...

Pegasus thend

May 1, 2020
This so annoying why do we have to choose on only two people! I wish there was a third option for it!cause i don’t want to choose either of them!

Kjazz

Sep 27, 2019
Bro its a request pls make renpy remake of teenagent (nickfifa) next after end of elena's life

FoxyGoupil_

Feb 10, 2021
Hi Phalzyr, I massively appreciate your work
If I may, it seems to have a little mishap, when using "Start at any day" and picking Tom only content, the game "boots" on Jamal + Uncle Sam (on day 65 I think). Sorry for the trouble

Reactions: Alea iacta est

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Hi Phalzyr, I massively appreciate your work
If I may, it seems to have a little mishap, when using "Start at any day" and picking Tom only content, the game "boots" on Jamal + Uncle Sam (on day 65 I think). Sorry for the trouble
Boots like it do opposite?
I didn't take that option into account for the start any day on that specific day starting on.. I overlooked disabling that switch when tom only was selected.... It doesn't hurt anything though. I'll fix in next release.

Last edited:
3.90 star(s) 15 Votes