3.90 star(s) 15 Votes

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
Decent sex scenes and full of absolutely promiscuous cast.
Curious as to what actually happens if you don't pick any of the corruption point choices? Doesn't seem like you're meant to pick those...
Like ignatz said should post this info on RPGM thread if you haven't already. My version has those scenes to some extent but as it progresses I show them less, well and in Renpy skipping scenes is so much simpler.

This is in the wrong thread. This is the renpy port of the RPGM game, not the actual game thread, which is where your comments would have more impact.

The original game thread link is on the OP.
:D
Any new update or still the same objected?
Probably also something that should be asked on RPGM thread. Last rumors I heard is that the game is no longer being worked on... "On Hold" status should be put in thread? Or "Abandoned" not sure been awhile since I heard about that...

IllusionA2

Jul 25, 2020
This is in the wrong thread. This is the renpy port of the RPGM game, not the actual game thread, which is where your comments would have more impact.

The original game thread link is on the OP.
Lol thanks didnt notice

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I am SURE That I, or someone else Has/Had Requested this, But
This Game SERIOUSLY Needs a Walk-thru or a Guide about Choices
to Make/ Choices Made & their Consequences;
.... meaning IF YOU make This Choice You Risk "Blocking"/Cancelling This or That scene

I have ran into it at least twice so far;
1)Tues after the date - I refused Tom; told him I (Elena) would Not accompany him to him "home" (to retrieve panties). I would wait outside...(ending Tom's Quest ??)
On Thurs - Tom comes to library to Invite Elena to dinner 'to meet his Dad'.

2) after Elena has disappointing sex with David (2nd time) 'faked orgasm' she has sex with Brad in the shower, (then in living room on couch (??), in front of New TV w/ camera) (?? may not have been Same night, but before Alex Blackmail's Brad)
- I KNOW that I have seen this Scene before, in previous versions, (was it cut out??)
Or Did I make a different choice Which "blocked out" that scene.

3) It seems weird that George's Corruption Route has Not Started yet. (I May be Wrong Here, and it starts later,...)
(in the past/previous versions George's corruption of Elena started earlier.) Or it is determined AGAIN by the choices I made.
- (David's Dad Route introduced at Dinner) but haven't met him Yet!
- I am currently to where Brad Is Blackmailed by Alex ("Hands Off Elena!").
- Elena meets Bella 1st time in Library/ Elena's 2nd "housekeeping" duty w/ Mr. Miller.

Okay, I WAS Wrong,.. I admit it! The George Corruption route (intro to exhibitionism) doesn't Start until Day after Elena visits David at work.
(could be a Saturday or a Sunday when Elena doesn't have to be at Library)
I Guess the Reason that it came So much quicker before was because I would "Stop"/End Routes I didn't care for.

Mostly Jamal (I HATE His Arrogant "All girls Love My Black Cock" Attitude! (I Want to Castrate the MF'er!! )
I Don't Really Care for Tom either! In Some ways He is worse than Jamal. (Tom Is a Manipulative MF'er
- I would Openly Humiliate Him at school; Show the School what a Loser He Really is!!
I am indifferent to Mr Johnson. Elena would be Much better off with Him than the 'micro-penis', beta pussy, David.
(I am sorry,...there Is NO WAY I can feel Any sympathy for him.

I HAVE Always felt that the BEST Option for Elena was a Mary & Kate 3-way relationship

The ONLY REAL Problem with Mr Miller was that He was too Fat, too old and too ugly.

See A Guide Would Be Useful

Last edited:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Which character?
Alex. He's a magician. His assistant, Mina, also features heavily throughout the game. But she doesn't do hypnosis.

Alex first appears on Sunday, Day 14 during Elena's trip to visit Kaley. After Elena 'takes care of the rent', she and Kaley go for a walk, and they go to see Alex's show.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Some Patreon news from Nickfifa (the game's developer):

News...

Hello everyone. So... the past month had ups and downs when it comes to my fight against anxiety and my day job definitely does not help...

I had a lot of talking and we came in the conclusion that a change of scenery would be the best for me, so I decided to move out of my parents house (finally, I'm almost 34!!). I rented a small aparment and I will move in this week. As you can imagine I spent the past month looking for aparments and now I'm busy moving furnitures and stuff.

Now about the game. As you probably saw noone got charged last month and the same will happen for November, (you won't be charged until the game is released) so there is no reason for you not to stick around :)

I believe this month I will finally find some time to finish the game and upload it for you. Sorry again for all the delays and thank you for your patience and your interest in my health.

loli13

Sep 22, 2019

News...

Hello everyone. So... the past month had ups and downs when it comes to my fight against anxiety and my day job definitely does not help...

I had a lot of talking and we came in the conclusion that a change of scenery would be the best for me, so I decided to move out of my parents house (finally, I'm almost 34!!). I rented a small aparment and I will move in this week. As you can imagine I spent the past month looking for aparments and now I'm busy moving furnitures and stuff.

Now about the game. As you probably saw noone got charged last month and the same will happen for November, (you won't be charged until the game is released) so there is no reason for you not to stick around :)

I believe this month I will finally find some time to finish the game and upload it for you. Sorry again for all the delays and thank you for your patience and your interest in my health.
Thank you for the news share (y)

Any chance to share the teasers with us too? :geek:

Latex224

Engaged Member
Mar 28, 2019

News...

Thanks 4 sharing the news with us. :)

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
While we wait can I ask: Is there some kind of guide or walkthrough?

Obviously most of it is accessed by always choosing the sluttier choice (the top choice). The amount of content here is just massive, and I can't imagine there being too much you can only access by making the other choice.

So. How much content is accessed only by making less-slutty choices? Anything at all?

If you guys answer "there's no need for a walkthrough" I guess I have my answer - if you get all the content by consistently playing slutty, you're right, no game guide is necessary!

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
While we wait can I ask: Is there some kind of guide or walkthrough?

Obviously most of it is accessed by always choosing the sluttier choice (the top choice). The amount of content here is just massive, and I can't imagine there being too much you can only access by making the other choice.

So. How much content is accessed only by making less-slutty choices? Anything at all?

If you guys answer "there's no need for a walkthrough" I guess I have my answer - if you get all the content by consistently playing slutty, you're right, no game guide is necessary!
You got it. Only select the other choices if you don't want content with a particular NPC. In other words, do you want to see Elena have sex with that person or not? :unsure:

You can reject anyone without any negative consequences to Elena. She won't get fired or her daughter kicked out of her apartment or her fiance find out or whatever. The only negative consequence of accepting someone is that Elena has sex. :LOL:

You can actually reject everyone, but eventually you will not even be given choices, and poor Elena won't have much of a sex life. :cry: She has (if I recall correctly) 2 sex scenes with David that you would not have otherwise seen. That is in the entire game. o_O

Reactions: patrickB

anedwcan

Sep 25, 2017
So saying yes basically means playing all the content, and saying no skips some of the content. There is no content you only see if you say no at a specific time.

Got it.

(Not complaining, the game is huge as it is.)

3.90 star(s) 15 Votes