VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
It's a great idea. I played the RPGM version a lot and it was a royal pain in the ass running around all the place. The whole time I was thinking, what value does this add to the game? Having to press that elevator button over and over...

Thanks for taking this on

Fusidrive

Feb 24, 2018
Great job mate. Was waiting for someone to remake it. The original is such a pain to play.
So the nxt update(whenever it is) wld in one go bring it up to speed with the current version of the original?

Disco Dancer

Jun 4, 2017
Added 2 mirrors : (Win)
(Mac)

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
I'm not gonna mess with the renpy of this game until it has caught up on content, then I'll focus on this version over RPGM.

xMentat

Apr 14, 2018
As @fortuna95 said, there is an error where the Brad character has "David" set as his name, some other typos as well, but I look forward to more versions of this, shows promise.

Reactions: User_23654

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Mr. Developer I hope you don't mind me porting this to Android. Kind of liked the art and synopsis so decided to port this too.

U

User_23654

when is the official relies ???
When it's done. Probably 2-3 Months when everything goes as expected.

Is this the latest version of the rpgm version? 0.21 ?
No, it's only the first day of the original rpgm version.

As @fortuna95 said, there is an error where the Brad character has "David" set as his name, some other typos as well, but I look forward to more versions of this, shows promise.
Fixed this bug, thanks for pointing it out. (fortuna95, yeah I know you did it, too.) ^^

Mr. Developer I hope you don't mind me porting this to Android. Kind of liked the art and synopsis so decided to port this too.
Sure, it's still a fan remake. ;)

Reactions: VEL

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
Cycling through the previews is fun. With the motion blur on the backgrounds it makes it look like you're going fast!

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes