VN Ren'Py Abandoned Elena's Life: Unofficial Ren'py Port [v0.5.2 Bughunt] [Crust]

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes

fortuna95

Lezz kiss for peace!
Donor
Feb 7, 2018
@crust
no prob.
"you must be new in town" from Mary is bugged too. and don't forget to use other colors for names. 1 color for all is weird :)

Reactions: User_23654

A$AP

Aug 6, 2016
I'm still new to the site so I can't really post links in here. I did port this game to Android.

The site is a blogspot with my username emre1s before you add the default blogspot address
Much Appreciated

Creeping Death

dies in loneliness
Donor
Jan 28, 2018
Is there still the clicky clicky action with the elevator? Otherwise I will not play the ren'py version, it was the only reason I played the game. Elevator, elevator, elevator, elevator, AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!.

Fine project, I will follow this and play again with this blonde hottie. Oh how I will miss the eleva ... :)

P.S.: Some rumors say the original name of this game was "Elevator's Life" ...

U

User_23654

Tomorrow, I will release another preview, this will inlcude the whole 4th day. I will also add a poll for your thoughts about the "Hidden Quests", cause I'm not quite sure how I should implement these.

DudeDiabolos

Sep 9, 2017
I will also add a poll for your thoughts about the "Hidden Quests", cause I'm not quite sure how I should implement these.
I think it's best if they are just implemented into the regular story, since most of them are important and necessary for a lot of later events. (Gym, magician etc.)
BUT... I would still like to have the option to follow or not follow the quests. Me personally, I don't want to have to do the rape stuff at the crime scene for example.

U

User_23654

I think it's best if they are just implemented into the regular story, since most of them are important and necessary for a lot of later events. (Gym, magician etc.)
BUT... I would still like to have the option to follow or not follow the quests. Me personally, I don't want to have to do the rape stuff at the crime scene for example.
I think I will do just for this hidden scene a query, guess this will be better.

Reactions: VEL

Trasher2018

Engaged Member
Aug 21, 2018
Nice, not the best games (story, renders and text) but I appreciate every game that gets liberated of the iron grip of that RPGM plague ^^

Reactions: fortuna95

Sangan

Jun 17, 2017
honestly dude set up a patreon, i'm sure if you ask for permission for devs for a % of the proceeds you can make this a full time thing. There are alot of good Erotic games that are held back by the RPGM format. EX: Lida's adventure.

4.50 star(s) 4 Votes