Amanda Carter

Jun 7, 2017
After playing Lida's adventures, i started to see how good Elena's life was. This game is like an Oscar winning movie compared to Lida's :)

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
Elevator and shower are really annoying. I hate to push buttons and click mouse in order to make useless movements like prepare dinner, buy food, take shower. Is it possible to remove all this routine? Or at least make it as a one-click motion?

Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Reading the latest reviews here, it seems the game improved quite a bit? Unless they were sarcastic and I missed that. :oops:

Didn't play yet, but fixed the shower, instead of a delay between pictures it shows an invisible message now, so just click once to skip it. What's wrong with the elevator? Didn't see any delays on it.

Reactions: Dixon Butz

white dude

Donor
Apr 29, 2017
Reading the latest reviews here, it seems the game improved quite a bit? Unless they were sarcastic and I missed that. :oops:

Didn't play yet, but fixed the shower, instead of a delay between pictures it shows an invisible message now, so just click once to skip it. What's wrong with the elevator? Didn't see any delays on it.
Pretty sure he meant under delay that you need to click on the button, go into the elevator and then select the floor, shit's pointless imo, atleast make it so that you can select the floor from the outside button directly.

3xpurt

Feb 25, 2017
Pretty sure he meant under delay that you need to click on the button, go into the elevator and then select the floor, shit's pointless imo, atleast make it so that you can select the floor from the outside button directly.
Exactly.

Lara

Jun 19, 2017
Is it possible to make it one-click move like in College Life game? You install app to your phone in game and voilà! One click - you are at school, another - you are at your room

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I'll take the bet:
I think that the molester in the bus is George, the upstairs' neighbour.
I'm right?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Picture 3 & update

So, I just finished the second day of the new version and now I'm working

on the third one, as I promised (even though I'm still below 1000$) :-/

Thank each one of you for the support, though. I'm not greedy. There are patrons who have pledged over 100$ in total! I will continue to work as hard as I can for you!

So far I am very pleased with the new version and I think this is going to be by far the hottest version of the game so far :)

Be patient, I will try to have it ready for July 10, or maybe a couple of days later...it's the first time I'm making a 3 days update and I can't really predict how much time it will take. Wish I had the time to work 10 hours a day on this...

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes