Andy

Aug 7, 2016
Small mod to remove shower wait time, just click to skip.
Also fixes elevator, should go inside as usual if one of the 4 events are about to start there, otherwise you should see the floor choices right away.
Note: You will still enter the elevator once before the mod takes effect if you already completed the first meeting your neighbors cafe quest or whatever it's called.

Edit: I'm not likely to play this game, so if there are any bugs with this mod, just PM me and I'll fix it.

I had some thoughts after going through a 2nd time towards the later scenes...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

ThorMcBalbo

May 12, 2017
v0.8 was pretty good and we finally see some real action, v0.9 will be even more intense after what happen in 0.8 vote 7/10 cause of the rushed writing and the "you seems stressed have a coffee, cause caffeine is known to calm nerves :D"

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
=> Game

=> save file

As always you can paste your old saves in the new save folder. Remember to press "no" the first time it asks you to go to sleep. In this version I forgot to include a save file, so I will put a link with it in the comments below. Just paste it in the game folder and you are good to go.

NOW LET ME SLEEP IT'S 1:43 AM
@TCMS mind working yr magic?

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
thx sirbajo for sharing, with this update we get more action and its actually quite good. sirbajo should definitely get uploader status.

Reactions: Bellyk Franck

Bellyk Franck

May 28, 2017
Greaaaaat & wonderful... The author listened now to the supporters... :FeelsGoodMan:

Last edited:

Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
First of all, thanks sirbajo.
Then, great update, Now I am counting the minutes for v.09.....
1..2..3..4..5..6..7..8..9..Zzzzzzz.............

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
I must say, this one was not as bad as the previous updates.
Visually there is no improvement and the writing is still rather simple, but at least there were some real choices this time. I also like the option to avoid some of the douche characters. Not that the main character was showing a backbone or something, but at least you as a player can get her out of some of the sticky situations prepared for her.
I'll even drop 5 bucks to the guy, just because I feel bad for pirating something that is not a complete rip-off.

M

MantisK

2 things, why does David sleep standing in the corner? and why is the elevator so time consuming? Otherwise, the identical layout as a few other games. They need more building tags, the bar logo over any beverage place, or shopping cart over various shops is difficult to locate, especially with no Map.

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
I'm deeply thinking which daz3d model he used....couldnt find her so far. Someone knows it or can help?

Flx_Cat

Jun 12, 2017
I'm happy to have gess well about the identity of the molester in the bus => It was logical.

I know that many have complain abourt a corruption going to slow and the lack of action but I think that this time,the last scene with Brad is going to far and to fast.
For me the good end would have be for Brad to maturbate on her buttocks and jerk on her back. The current end is for me not appropriate and not logical.
But I'm open to hear other arguments if you have....

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes