RimJobJimBob

Donor
Aug 7, 2016
That is this

Picture 3 & update

So, I just finished the second day of the new version and now I'm working

on the third one, as I promised (even though I'm still below 1000$) :-/

Thank each one of you for the support, though. I'm not greedy. There are patrons who have pledged over 100$ in total! I will continue to work as hard as I can for you!

So far I am very pleased with the new version and I think this is going to be by far the hottest version of the game so far :)

Be patient, I will try to have it ready for July 10, or maybe a couple of days later...it's the first time I'm making a 3 days update and I can't really predict how much time it will take. Wish I had the time to work 10 hours a day on this...

Reactions: griffor

Adolfo

Jun 5, 2017
The best game in RPG with Lily 's of PandP. Nickfifa is regular, the updates come in time and he is always giving explanations about the game and publishing pics. Nice work

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
Yeah, the pinnacle of the RPG genre, this one...
hey, we don't need to enjoy the same shit or have the same favorite. I think this one is alright of this "kind" of rpg game using 3D art. still, its not that good if compared with japanese rpg maker games, but that could be because we don't have that much of this "genre". This game have some "fun" moments that I enjoy, but I need to see the game for what is, not as a complex story and believable. I don't place this one as the "best", as Adolfo think, I think Reepyr is good, and Terebonkoff is not that bad (except the bad english). Malleck, DrunkNescafe have something too and are not worse then this, while Impure, P and P, JBGames have bad reps because of milking or abandoning it. Still this game gets updated and I feel he try his best. I hope more of this genre, its a learning experience and I hope we get more and better in the future.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
Been away again xD esl one cologne now . But omw home now so will be able to share and response faster

Reactions: Krull

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
Been away again XD esl one cologne now . But omw home now so will be able to share and response faster
I was their yesterday. You also? It was fucking incredible with 15.000 people. SK Gaming was far away from perfect like last year but who cares. Semifinal and Final was a sovereign victory.

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
I was their yesterday. You also? It was fucking incredible with 15.000 people. SK Gaming was far away from perfect like last year but who cares. Semifinal and Final was a sovereign victory.
I went all days:p xD

it was insane ;)

OT: UPDATE!!!
Hey guys, so I need 2-3 hours to finish the game (I think) and 3-4 hours (!) maybe less, (depends on my internet speed) to upload it

he posted that , i don't know if i'll be able to upload it because that will be around midnight

HappyNuts

Sep 6, 2016
he should be done uploading it soon , gonna try to post it but not gonna wait until it's 1 am here tho :p need to work tomorrow
My friend, go to sleep. Maybe he finished uploading in the morning hours. So that would be ok and early enough for everyone.

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
0.8 is out! (should really be called 0.85 because 3 days not 2 now)

Who got the download link?

sirbajo

Donor
Aug 19, 2016
=> Game

=> save file

As always you can paste your old saves in the new save folder. Remember to press "no" the first time it asks you to go to sleep. In this version I forgot to include a save file, so I will put a link with it in the comments below. Just paste it in the game folder and you are good to go.

NOW LET ME SLEEP IT'S 1:43 AM

yihman1

Knockout Master
May 11, 2017
Finished 0.8... best update so far. It was a little rushed so there are some typos, but it's very nice.

Reactions: UncleVT
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes