Jack73

Nov 16, 2016
I write here but it may be valid for all the games discussions. I would suggest putting it in OP. The estimated date of the next game update. I think we would avoid the many posts: when does the next update come out? etc....
Just my suggestion.

g22

May 30, 2017
I write here but it may be valid for all the games discussions. I would suggest putting it in OP. The estimated date of the next game update. I think we would avoid the many posts: when does the next update come out? etc....
Just my suggestion.
That is a damn fine idea sir. It would certainly save me time and in the end it's all about me :tf:

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Just my suggestion.
I agree that it would be nice if this was done when possible.

But based on the fact that many people already ask for information that is in the OP of a thread I'm not sure that it would reduce the 'when is xxxx; where is xxx, how do I xxx' type posts by much.

nkrf

Jun 13, 2017
Somewhere on the forum was said that the Russian+RPG-Maker is not equal to good content, but this game is good and has some charm. А сколько на форуме русских? Есть такие?

stoper

Game Developer
May 4, 2017
This guy's insane $20 releases. A dollar per minute, basically. Only someone with tons of money, or mental illness, would pay it.

Reactions: Skz39 and Dogmeat
3.60 star(s) 36 Votes